Never alone and want to play !!!

I beginning to feel that I never going to be home alone to play with my new toys !!
Just found LH and am spending and hoping xxx

After many years of owning a vibrator ( 15yrs) and never using (just thought about it)

Few months ago I found SEX .... yes for first time I am horney sooo much and started using a bullet ...now I am hooked and want try other stuff I have and want to buy - 4yr old shares our room which is not too much of problem .
3 other adults sleep with doors open and 13yr just wanders in room when ever he wants.
Everyone seems to be home ALL the time !!!

Bullet is great as it is quite but larger toys make sooo much noise .... tried mini rabbit and within 2nds had put away as far TOO noisy !!

Ended up taking G spot vib in shower room for a bit of fun ....but totally not the most fun place with kids toys and dirty underwear...and living with 4 males in house loo smells a bit !!

lol!

bless you.

not good.

I know how you feel, we have buliders at the mo and have done for the past 3 months, i also have a 15week old baby & a 6 year old, never get much time to myself to play ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Mine are 4yrs old who I will be home education - 13yr old who luckly goes school except holidays , 19yr old who works mostly nights and weekends, 23yr old daughter who works evenings and her boyfriend.
My poor husband and me cant really relax totally and I would like to play alone too ;-)

Hi cherie,

Have you looked in to staying away in a hotel for a short break as a get-away for you both.

All you would need is someone to babysit the younger children!

There are hotel rooms from as little as £50 on laterooms,lastminute,trivago and spabreak websites.

You could put money aside and have it as something to look forward to, then you could plan it all and play the night away with no interuptions.

x

The problem is getting away when no one is working.... Plus I sure they would wonder WHY we was going away ... I mean old people of 44yrs dont still have a SEX life !!!!!

Tried hiding in bathroom this morning and 23yr old daughter nearly burst in on me x

And I'm sure your 23 year old daughter doesn'y have a toy either ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I think you need to strike a deal with your daughter - she'll take the boys out one evening, and it doesn't have to be anything expensive, so that you can get some 'peace and quiet' and you return the favour to let her and have her boyfriend 'have a romantic meal' or somesuch,

You don't need to be spelling it out to each other but I'm sure you share the same frustrations,

stamford wrote:

And I'm sure your 23 year old daughter doesn'y have a toy either ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Yes she has a basic bullet but I planning to buy her a multi speed one for xmas x

Hi Cherie,

You should really look into booking a hotel room, trust me it will be more than worth it. And if anyone asks why you're staying away it's none of thier business you're an adult.

Honestly go out and enjoy yourself. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

We've just booked a room for ourselves on wednesday for £57. There's loads of deals just have little shop around.

Yep I agree, a cheap hotel room where you can be alone with all your toys and have lots of fun is a great idea.

SR x

My mum and her fiance go away all the time, for short trips and holidays and I have learnt not to ask as I'm pretty sure I know one of the reasons haha! They deserve a break away from home, every one does.

Me and my boyfriend go away for weekends away too - it is normal for any couple to do it from time to time.

I'm sure your children wouldn't ask! You could say it is for your anniversary or something special if you felt you had to answer to them, but personally as @sexytime87 said - tell them it is none of their business :P

You are the adult and you shouldn't have to give a reason to go away and get your groove on ;)

I hope you work something out! x

Hi cherie, I appreciate how difficult it is never to have anytime on your own but even if you can't put a lock on your bedroom door because of your four yr old could you at least get one on the bathroom door? Might sound a bit old-fashioned but we always made our kids knock on the bedroom door first instead of just barging in and we knocked on their doors too, everyone needs privacy.
If anyone asks what you're doing behind a closed door tell them you're just having a bit of peace, your daughter should certainly understand being an adult .The same goes for nights away, you don't have to spell it out to them but it shouldn't come as a shock to realise that sex isn't only for the young and at 44 you're certainly not past it!
Good luck :)

Have you thought of getting a waterproof toy,and spending more time in the shower/bath with the radio for `relaxation` (Drown out any sounds)

We have recently done this for the first time since our eldest was born 10 years ago. A night in a particular budget hotel with comfortable beds (from £29 per night if you get an offer) was just what we needed to realise how much we needed some time to ourselves. It's not just about being alone, but also away from the stresses and chores of daily life at home. No unexpected visitors or phone calls just as you get down to business, just a completely neutral and relaxed atmosphere where you have nothing to focus on but each other! It also applies if you just need some space for solo play, and if you're not in it for comfort, another chain of budget hotels do rooms from £19 a night!

(I wasn't sure if I was allowed to name brands, but I'm sure you can work out which hotels I mean!)

We off camping next week - my husband has always wanted to do outside in open ....so think might pack the toys and head out for a walk ;-)

That sounds like a brilliant idea Cherie; outdoor sex is something else, you will both highly enjoy yourself.

Have fun.. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

If you do book a hotel please rember the do not disturb sign

Still shudder at the maid walking in on us ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

xGGx

My heart goes out to you. That would drive me completely up the wall! A hotel getaway would probably be a good reprieve though, everyone else here is right.

Shadow Collector wrote:

My heart goes out to you. That would drive me completely up the wall! A hotel getaway would probably be a good reprieve though, everyone else here is right.

+1