playtime alone. .....

Hi. Loving the love honey forums. Have had so much support from people on here. It's a great place to be. Anyway. I am obsessed by my new clit vibrator and can't get enough of it. Using it several times a day at the moment and it's improved my sex drive no end. My oh doesn't really know what had hit him! I am curious as to how people manage to get alone time to play and indulge in "one person pleasure" I simply find that dressing in my sexy body stocking and getting into bed works a treat. It makes me feel confident. Get the lube and clit vibe out and let pure pleasure begin. Anyone else dress up for their own pleasure?

Never thought about the bath or in my case I tend to have more showers. I didn't know such a thing as waterproof bullet existed? A vibebrator I assume?

There are lots of waterproof toys for sale on here 😄 I love them since it also makes cleaning easier :)

Any recommendations ladies?

Just watched the video for the rocks off 10 function bullet. Looks amazing, perfect for clitoral stimulation. Interested in the different patterns it has to offer. Looks like a good toy and something that will hit the spot

bagpuss356 wrote:

Just watched the video for the rocks off 10 function bullet. Looks amazing, perfect for clitoral stimulation. Interested in the different patterns it has to offer. Looks like a good toy and something that will hit the spot

and I've just added it to a wishlist for my oh, looks good, looking forward to using it with her as well as knowing she has it for solo play.

I play any time, anywhere, with any thing ! Lol ......sorry, not much help am I 😉 x

Sounds like you have a lot of fun Terri

bagpuss356 wrote:

Sounds like you have a lot of fun Terri

I most certainly do 😈 lol xx

dont tend to dress up for it but have on accassion and felt amazing, dont know why i dont do it more often xx