New and Excited

Hello there new 51 wm from U.S. so eager to join a group such as this. Great ideas and wonderful postings. New and unsure of myself but so glad to see others embracing their sexual side that I have always wanted to do by fearful to do so. Hello everyone does anyone have pointers and advice on chatting with other users here?

8 Likes

Hello @yote023. :smile_cat: You can’t chat one to one but just post what you’re thinking and people will join in.

Hiya @yote023 and welcome :blush:

Hi and welcome to the forum

”Excitited” now that’s a fun word. :joy_cat:

Hi and welcome to the forum

Hi @yote023 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

If you have a read through Welcome to the Lovehoney Forum. Please read before getting started!. It will hopefully give you all the basics you need to know to get started on the forum. Feel free to just jump in on any threads that peak your interest though :+1:t2:

Hi @yote023 welcome, hopefully you can get some encouragement from the different discussions we have on here.

Edited to make it make sense lol

Hello @yote023 and welcome!

Afternoon and welcome :blue_heart:

Hi :wave: @yote023 welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi welcome and new also

1 Like

Hello and Welcome to the forum

Thank you all and looking forward to learning experiencing and making new and pleasurable friends. It feels good to hear back from others that embrace their sexual side rather than being embarrassed or being made feel as I am wrong for wanting to explore sexual pleasure

1 Like

Hi @yote023 and welcome to the forum

ABSOLUTELY I feel the same as you !!! Prudish is a great way to describe others when they try and make you feel guilty or dirty for wanting to try toys positions and fantasies. I am the same as you I have bought quite a few items from Lovehoney over the years and have been well pleased to only have them never used or tossed because of prudish behaviors. My latest purchase was njoy pure wand and oh my only had the pleasure of using once so far due to my schedule but wow small end and prostate play was let’s just say amazing !!!

1 Like

Thank you and may I say my heart skips a beat well several when I see your lingerie pictures you post what a sexy lady

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum @yote023 :blush:

1 Like

Hellooooo from across the pond

Hi welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: