new and in a pickle

Haha yeah maybe that's not direct enough? To be fair he's been sending me sex songs hinting he wants it so... Here's hoping!

HarlequinGirl wrote:

I shouldn't be happy over this but HES SINGLE!

His sister has just spoken to her mum. The girlfriend hasn't been seen in over 3 weeks and he won't talk about her just says to stop talking about it.

So he's single and its nothing we've done because this only started the weekend just gone

oh my goodness! GO FOR IT GIRL! Hope that photo works wonders for you!

If he likes the photo then do it for real.If his parents or any other third party are out of the way then arrive at his place with a trench mack over the top and for his eyes only let him see what's underneath. You could a tally turn it into a tease and slowly unwrap yourself. Not many men can resist a woman dressed only in stockings and high heels. If you aren't that daring then wear some sexy lingerie underneath as well.My Mrs did this once with me so I know it works !

Sounds good will definitely do it some time. Sent him the odd teasing photo but he hasn't seen them yet hope he likes them!

So excited to see where this goes

Can you not phone him and wish him a Happy Christmas and then perhaps get talking ?

I don't have credit or a home phone and we both hate phoning people lol will send him a message later. He won't tell anyone what happened with the now ex but he's a private person he never tells anyone but they have definitely split.

I'm over the moon that he's single as we can carry on no worries but I'm just hoping he's ok he's not been himself lately but he's certainly perked up when talking to me

This probably sounds so mean but I've been told he seems ok and happy and I'm really happy he's now single. Just hope I can make him happy

I AM quite sure you will but Don, t hang about make your move now.

I can try once he's replied to the photos but it's Xmas day so not expecting a reply any time soon.

I'm just not sure what else to do whilst playing it cool.

I can't explain how he makes me feel but all I can say is it's the best I've ever felt and nothing compares

HarlequinGirl wrote:

I can't explain how he makes me feel but all I can say is it's the best I've ever felt and nothing compares

Not sure how you can be subtle yet bold making moves is not my forte. However i've felt that before and it's incredible.

HarlequinGirl wrote:

I can try once he's replied to the photos but it's Xmas day so not expecting a reply any time soon.

Then stop playing it cool .You've told us that he is now single so there is no need .You told us that he likes you and you like him. You need to step your interest up and go and get him. If you really really want this guy then you would jump through hoops to get him.There are plenty of singles on this forum who would relish the opportunity you have.Does it need somebody to put a Lovehony collar and lead on to drag you over to him?. What are you waiting for girl go and get him?!Don't mess this opportunity up or else it could be something you may regret in the future.

That's very true mysteron but how do I make the move? We've sent songs saying we want sex with each other, we've met and had an amazing time even if it wasn't long, I've sent him saucy photos (he still hasn't seen them) The only thing I can think is to wait for my wages and plan a trip down to see him

EXACTLY go to him as soon as you can. The longer you have to wait then the chance may go.

I'll have to check with our mate he'll be the one to take him to me and the one I stay with if I don't stay at his 😉 I already ok'd coming to see our mate in January because we've both got loads of time off work and need something so we aren't bored. Just checked the bank no wages yet.

I don't know what moves I can make though I'm useless at this stuff! I'm thinking maybe just try to flirt when I see him and online too. He quite liked it when I was singing in his car so might have a few to drink just enough to calm me down and have a little dance too

HarlequinGirl wrote:

I'll have to check with our mate he'll be the one to take him to me and the one I stay with if I don't stay at his 😉 I already ok'd coming to see our mate in January because we've both got loads of time off work and need something so we aren't bored. Just checked the bank no wages yet.

I don't know what moves I can make though I'm useless at this stuff! I'm thinking maybe just try to flirt when I see him and online too. He quite liked it when I was singing in his car so might have a few to drink just enough to calm me down and have a little dance too

Just ash him out . At worse he can say no but at least you will know we're you stand.

I've even got two outfits ready for the next stay 1. The super short dress I showed him my boobs and bum in and he nearly fell off his chair seeing them 2. My play suit that shows my boobs off.

By the way there's nothing between me and our mate and the fella knows this and is cool with it. He's gay so there's no way there will be any... Trying to find the right word or phrase... Basically me flirting won't get mixed up with the other guy and the other guy has a boyfriend so isn't interested in anyone else

Yeah that's true thanks. Might just casually say to him I'm coming down (and the date) do you fancy meeting up for a drink?

mysteron wrote:

HarlequinGirl wrote:

Then stop playing it cool .You've told us that he is now single so there is no need .You told us that he likes you and you like him. You need to step your interest up and go and get him. If you really really want this guy then you would jump through hoops to get him.There are plenty of singles on this forum who would relish the opportunity you have.Does it need somebody to put a Lovehony collar and lead on to drag you over to him?. What are you waiting for girl go and get him?!Don't mess this opportunity up or else it could be something you may regret in the future.

This exactly,, if not just text him... now your single you gunna take me on a date ;)

Haha that's definitely direct. Thing is I don't want to push to be a girlfriend if he's not long come out of a relationship