New and Looking for Baby Belly Recommendations Please

Hi guys

Completely new here so please bear with me. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Ladies, I unfortunately have the dreaded Baby belly (rather large one at that), combined with the fact that I'm a size 22-24 it makes finding well fitting, sexy underwear virtually impossible.

Is there anyone here that suffers with the same issue and can give any recommendations please?

Thanks in advance. x

Hi.
The cherie curves crotchless French are fab!! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33161

I have just ordered them actually Poppy so that's lucky. They looked the most likely to cover my belly. I'm just a bit concerned about them falling down though as there doen't appear to be an actual waist band.![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Hello and welcome to the forums :) I hope you find what you're looking for

Don't worry the lace is lovely and stretchy so they hold nicely.

If you're looking for a prettier nightie than usual, or a chemise, I have this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32426 and it's very boob supportive (I have 40E boobs!) And covers a tum nicely as it's all lovely and flowy. The brand is always excellent quality and the open back adds a bit of sexiness. I do love it!

I 2nd the cherie curve crotchless there great have them in all colours available the plus size cherie curves lace robe is also lovely to cover up but sexy at the same time I'm a 20-22 and there's plenty of room but covers the parts you want covering I wear mine with the curve crutchless and there great together x

Oh i want a pair of these so bad!!!! I wish they done a small size and that they were not crotchless because there would be no way of explaining that to my parents haha!

The new lovehoney plus size range is stunning !

Fantasia fairy, Victorias secret do a non crotchless pair very very similar ;)

Kim it's great to see a site making sexy clothing for the plus sized ladies, alot of people get let down when going to buy and not being able to because of their size! Plus Lovehoney do great offers :)

Poppy can you link me please? I would love to see them

I'm really sorry admins, I've just realised I've broken the rules, it's too late for me to edit. Please remove the comment or link, thanks x

There a a couple of nice things in the sale at the moment that will cover your baby belly till Tuesday night x

Did you find what you were looking for? x

All of the things we have ordered have been good OH very insecure about her body and likes to wear things that covers certain parts body stockings are good and the mini dresses too hope that helps.

Well I ordered a couple of bits including the knickers recommended. Everything but the knickers is going back as its just not for me and my stocking caught the second I got them out the box. :(
I will order something else and try again.

Did you try the cherie curve robe ? It is flattering and good for covering up xx

I purchased this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27693

I have the dreaded baby pooch.Made worse by a very tight hysterectomy scar just under it. Plus losing 3 stone last year didn't help my cause. I know how you feel specially in the lingerie dept.

I tend to go with something ever so slightly loose. Mine isn't big but it's always giving me the eye! So I like to keep it hidden! x