New B Swish vibes.

Tigerlilies wrote:

We gush and LoveHoney giveth.

The BWarm candles are here!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/whats-new/

I'm not so keen on patchouli but the others sound great.

I really like the BWarm candles! I think one of these will be added to my wishlist now. xxx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18801 I love this aswell! Wow they all look so good. I guess this is getting added to my wishlist too, any ideas on where to find a magical money tree? xx

I noticed these in the whats new toy section the other day and added a few to my wishlist, i tend to always go for the cute, pink, girly products and i thought these were lush especially the g-spot ones although the ones i wanted were out of stock damn it!! x

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

The BSwish are very cute indeed and the packaging also looks great so perfect if you are giving a pressie. I have priced it quite low as the actual product is quite small and I wanted it to be comparable in price to similar sized/functioning toys. Some other sites have it priced up to £24.99 in the UK. I didn't feel that it offered value for money selling at that price. There are a few more in the range that I am looking at most of which are remakes of classic vibes. If you guys like them then I will defo get them in. Here is their http://www.bswish.com/allproducts.php#249let me know if there are any styles that you like.

Also on another note since you're all here right now - i'm putting together some samples to go out today - some new feminine hygiene products. There are 5 different products to review in the pack. Are any of you girls up for the challenge?

Just out of curiosity what did everyone think to the feminine hygiene products?

x

Ooo yes I'd like to know what the general consensous was x

I really liked mine, although I thought the spots were a bit too small to do much of anything. The scent geranium and lavender sounded grannyish but was actually really girly and refreshing!

x

*bumped* just being nosey as to what Tigerlillies, AdnaW and Wizzie thought about the sweetspots?

x

masterandslave wrote:

*bumped* just being nosey as to what Tigerlillies, AdnaW and Wizzie thought about the sweetspots?

x

To be honest I thinkwe're still slightly unsure where it is... The website and products didn't directly say...External Media

Heyy M&S - I wasn't very impressed in all honesty. I have a problem with any "cleanser" claiming it is going to help with issues you should see a medical professional about. Their website mentioned things like "feminine itching" now I'm sorry but if you have "feminine itching" you shouldn't be encouraged to avoid the doctors by using a cleanser.

Not to mention the ridiculous cost and it not being *that* great quality (not enough to pay that amount of money anyway!) meant I wasn't at all impressed.

That said, wipes were pretty good though :) and they smelt quite nice.

I really do appreciate LH sending out review items before they go live though - it's good that they don't just stock any old tat and they appreciate the opinions of their regular customers :)

Ax

I liked mine, although I think I would prefer scented ones. The individual wipes were really handy - especially for makeup disasters! Plus they didn't upset my skin. The wash was also skin friendly. I thought some of the comments on the packaging were cheesy but I liked the fact the design was plain and simple x

Expect a review of the B Gee soon!

x