New Dice Roller! šŸŽ²

I got 38 the first time and had to tweak it. :slightly_smiling_face:

d120+18t37

I call that cheating!

I really want to roll for your new game but know what I want in Roll and Accessoryā€¦ know I could play it your way and limit each of those rolls to 2 options but still only leaves me with a 25% chance of getting what I want and I very much want Jess :black_cat: to have some cheese :cheese: to distract her while Patrick Clifton gets to play somewhere with a toy.

Oh, absolutely. No argument from me there. :slightly_smiling_face:

Patrick Cliftonā€™s pre-round warm-up today isā€¦

No. Toy Lingerie Accessory Distraction
1 Butt Plug Thong Nipple Clamps Cheese
2 Fleshlight Basque Gimp Mask Mackerel
3 Electro Prostate Massager Just his hat Cock Cage Cat Nip
4 Dildo Body Harness Ball Stretcher A picture of a sexy pussy

4d4i

1 Like

:rofl: Love it

Jess still gets the cheese and from your roll Postman Pat is kinkier than I thoughtā€¦ Good news for all those concerned their Postman knows whatā€™s in their brown boxes. It seems this is how they know and they wonā€™t judge you just applaud you on your purchase!

1 Like

Ive read the whole of this thread and to be honest I have no idea what your talking about. What is it, what does it do and what use is it to me or anyone else.

To be honest, to most it will not be overly helpful but to those of us that vote on Position of the Week - Vote for the Winner! each week for a chat and a laugh about different sex positions itā€™s very helpful as discobot used to pick the positions to be pitted but there are more positions to choose from than the little bot could deal with.

Its a virtual, unbiased, pretty much unlimited dice roll.

Basically, itā€™s a bit of fun! :joy:

1 Like

d535

Random review from the Hall of Fame: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the Kink Off!

Watch two of your beloved heroes take to the kink pit to duke it out for the absolutely not officially endorsed and entirely nonsensical title of

Kink Kong!

The Contenders:

ā€ƒ Patrick Clifton a.k.a
ā€œPostman Patā€
Samuel Peyton Jones
a.k.a
ā€œFireman Samā€
HP: 201 201
Kink: 25 20
Inventory: Electro Prostate Massager
Nipple Clamps (extra pinchy)
Paddle
Vibrating Butt Plug
Crop
Urethral Sound
Special Moves: Pussy Block
Lovehoney Order
Giant Hose
Lovehoney Order

Our two combatants enter the arena and take up their positions. Both are looking pumped and ready to kink. According to the mandatory toss off before the match, Postman Pat gets the first attackā€¦

And he wastes no time as he inserts his Electro Prostate Massager for x2 Kink, and double attacks with lightning speedā€¦

2d50

But it seems Fireman Sam has managed to deflect a lot of that powered-up Kink, and only takes 30 damage. Now itā€™s Samuelā€™s turn to charge up his stats - and he pulls out his Crop and starts roughly walloping his balls for a x3 Kink boost. He leaps at Postman Pat, his baboon bollocks glowing bright redā€¦

d60

A disappointing result. 13 damage. It looks like weā€™re going to be here all day.

Postman Pat laughs, and uses his new-found advantage to deploy a Special Move - Lovehoney Order!

3d6t3i

Success! Two parcels are on their way!

Fireman Sam uses the lull to try and claw back some ground. He tries to recharge his Crop for a second thwackingā€¦

3d6t3i

Failure! He attacks with no extra Kinkā€¦

d20

Pat Sam
HP 171 171

Postman Patā€™s Lovehoney Orders have arrived! He tears into both boxes and findsā€¦

Forced to discard his Electro Prostate Massager, he immediately starts to power up with the Njoy Wand, using the steel to gently massage his prostate. Itā€™s slow going.

Fireman Sam capitalises on the delay, and inserts his Vibrating Butt Blug. He is now buzzing, and has boosted his Kink by x2ā€¦

d40

Fireman Sam is officially crap at this game. But now he dashes in for his actual turnā€¦

d20

Boom! Max Kink!

Postman Pat is knocked back, and has lost Prostate Focus. He decides to miss a turn and keep charging with his Njoy.

Fireman Sam is spurred on by his previous success and goes againā€¦

d20

Another solid hit! But not strong enough to stop the building fury of the Njoy/Prostate Comboā€¦ With one last rub Pat is fully charged for x5 Kinkā€¦

d125

Shocking! I think we were all hoping for a mega splooge, but all we got was a dribble. Pat looks disappointed.

Pat Sam
HP 131 134
3 Likes

:rofl:

Poor Mr Cliftonā€¦ itā€™s because he forgot to first employ his cheesey pussy blocker. Jess broke his focus, no other explanation.

Mr. Peyton Jones leads by 3 and takes the victory if our postie has fizzled out with a dribble.

1 Like

They had to take a small breather as I wasnā€™t really sure what I was doing. :slightly_smiling_face: Sam has yet to deploy his Giant Hose, so I think there must be some fight left. :slightly_smiling_face:

No idea what the Strength and Defence numbers are for. And if theyā€™re only stripping off ~30 HP a go then I may need to drop the HP from 301 to something a bit more manageable. :thinking:

Itā€™s more creative writing than a real game, but itā€™s still quite fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

:rofl: Iā€™m afraid I canā€™t help in any wayā€¦ there must be some D&D fans on the forum who could. I enjoyed your story though.

1 Like