Review Hall of Fame

:trophy: by @MrJay, 18 Mar 2012
Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock UR3 6 Inch Vibrating Harness Set

Fantastic strap-on harness and dildo set

We got this primarily for my OH to use on me for anal sex. This is our second Doc Johnson Vac-U-Lock strap-on set.

This was delivered very quickly and discreetly as has always been the case with Lovehoney. The set came in a smartly presented box and looks professionally produced. The instruction leaflet is mostly used to show off other products in the range. The key instructions relating to adjusting the straps were clear and easy to use. Likewise for the care instructions - wash with mild soap and water then hand dry with a soft cloth.

The harness is very high quality and feels very comfortable in use. There are two adjustable straps and it was very easy to get a secure fit. The harness has a hole for the included Vac-U-Lock plug, which snaps securely into place. There is also a long slit in the harness allowing easy access to your partner while they’re wearing it. This was a definite plus as I wouldn’t want my OH feeling left out and it is possible to have sex with your partner while they’re wearing it.

The dildo itself is the most realistic one I’ve ever seen or used. The shape is very convincing and the texture is as close to real skin as you’re likely to get. It has several veins on it and even moves like real skin when you handle it. It also has a nice tight pair of balls on it. If you’re not into realistic toys you should look elsewhere.

There is a hole in the end for inserting the Vac-U-Lock plug and also a small cable running from the top at the base which connects the vibrator to the battery pack. The dildo is a decent size and so might not be ideal for beginners to use for anal play. For me, it’s exactly what I was looking for.

A big benefit of this dildo is that it smells much more pleasant than any of our previous ones. It’s not an especially strong smell but is quite sweet and pleasant.

Once the plug is inserted into the base of the dildo it is nice and firm. The combination of the plug and the vibrator give a solid core through the middle that makes insertion much easier. It required a decent amount of lube and slow, patient insertion. Once it’s in though it’s thoroughly worth it. I could take the full length and girth of the toy without any discomfort. The harness allowed my partner to exercise good control over it and it was very pleasurable for her to thrust it in and out. Things get even better when you turn on the vibrator. This requires 3AA batteries and has three different speed settings. The vibrator is towards the tip of the dildo and the vibrations were incredible, especially on the higher settings.

I have also tried the harness on to see if I could use it for double penetration on my OH. The picture on the box gave me this idea as it shows a man wearing it. I’m very confident that this would be possible, I just need to get a smaller dildo for her as the included one is a little large for her. Our next purchase is highly likely to be something appropriate from the Vac-U-Lock range.

Overall, this is an excellent product that is sure to become a regular favourite. If I had to look for a downside it’s that the battery box looks a little tacky. It’s a nasty beige rectangular box that looks like something from the 80s. This is a very minor quibble and in no way diminishes the enjoyment we’ve had with this set.

A very satisfied, repeat Doc Johnson and Lovehoney customer.

Overall Rating: 10 out of 10 stars

Pros: Very high quality realistic product.

Cons: The battery box looks very old fashioned.

Bottom Line: Excellent addition to our collection, very pleased with it.