New dildo or butt plugg

It's personal preference but not really. Anal lube is thicker and lasts longer.
I like many others use Lovehoney water based lube for everything. Favored as well as a good all rounder.
My personal view is that you only really need specific anal lube when you're moving up to big toys and fisting

Butt plugs are really worth a try. Love mine. I just use a pjur water based lube with it and it works fine.

Can't believed I've done it but it's ordered. If you'd have said to me a year ago I would be seriously considering using a butt plug let alone excited about it I would have laughed hard enough to wet myself!

That one of the good things about lovehoney that it does open your eyes to new products that you never would have dreamt about in the past.

Absolutely, it's been said a million times but it's a fun, safe place that has opened up the opportunity for so many people to explore in a way they never would have been able to be before. I will certainly let you know how I get on and I hope those that have respond that they have a new toy or considering trying something new will keep us updated too.

Try something new, try the butt plug 😊 it feels weird at first and does take getting used to but.... Give it a go... Just go for a small one first is my advice. Happy shopping xx

I hope you get a wealth of joy from the butt plug hunni. Was going to add, sliquid lubes fantastic. I've just started using Lovehoney own brand anal lube and I'm very happy with it 😙💗xx

If you want to use money wisely,

People often underestimate the size when buying a butt plug, buying a "beginner" size and finding after a short while its possibly a little small, my suggestion is this classic one that you will be easily able to work up to/use right away, and its on a 2 for £15 offer?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30703

bit of lube, time on your own, relax, and bingo!

This is a good shaped one too, also part of the offer

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32147

So which butt plug did you chose? And what lube, you seemed undecided on which lube.

I went for the one you suggested, the lovehoney anal lube and the normal sliquid lube for general use. It's all been despatched and should get it Monday 🙊 Thank you and everyone else for the recommendations and advise

AmyA wrote:

Can't believed I've done it but it's ordered. If you'd have said to me a year ago I would be seriously considering using a butt plug let alone excited about it I would have laughed hard enough to wet myself!

I hope you love it. I would have said the same myself, yet I now enjoy all kinds of things ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

if you like it, I really recommend this one as a second one, feels great and is pretty.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31111

Well I did it! It arrived yesterday and tried it out last night. Managed to put it in really easily and actually was laying their panting for a minute, partly because of the shock at how easy it was and partly because I really liked the sensation putting it in. It did slip out quickly once I wasn't on my back so maybe less lube or perhaps something bigger sooner than expected? It definitely added to the sensations. So glad I was brave, makes me remember I have very rarely regretted pushing myself to do something I'm a little scared about. Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Susan50, I love pink, my hair is actually pink at the moment, that would be absolutely perfect for me and it's so pretty!

I think you should do both

Butt Plug

AmyA wrote:

Well I did it! It arrived yesterday and tried it out last night. Managed to put it in really easily and actually was laying their panting for a minute, partly because of the shock at how easy it was and partly because I really liked the sensation putting it in. It did slip out quickly once I wasn't on my back so maybe less lube or perhaps something bigger sooner than expected? It definitely added to the sensations. So glad I was brave, makes me remember I have very rarely regretted pushing myself to do something I'm a little scared about. Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Susan50, I love pink, my hair is actually pink at the moment, that would be absolutely perfect for me and it's so pretty!

cool glass feels delicious, too