New dildo or butt plugg

I'm thinking of taking advantage of the 20% off offer as I haven't ordered anything for ages. Money is a bit tight so want to make the order count but can't decide whether to get a butt plug which I would love to try but as I haven't used one before might take some time to use and benefit from or whether to get a new dildo (realistic one probably) I have one that I love but fancy a change, and as long as I get the right size I'm pretty sure I would have immediate benefit. Hmm decisions any advise? I really want to give it a go but I wonder how likely I am to get the hang of the butt plug or will it end up sitting unused in the drawer? I also intend to try sliquid as it gets so many recommendations.

Amy I would honestly go butt plug & lube. If you pick the size wisely then you may be surprised how soon you enjoy it.
Wearing it during solo play with other dildos in particular will bring a complete new dimension. It makes you feel tighter and new nerve endings will be stimulated.

My vote would be butt plug - you will never know if you don't try. You could get a set that progresses in size from pretty small working upwards.

It's a no brainer (for me anyway lol).

I hope you enjoy whatever you decide on xxxx

Unless you're getting a dildo that's very different to your current style, I'd say try the butt plug. If you start with a smallish one and use lube, it's very easy to use. You can always send it back if you don't like it.

I am in exactly the same quandary so good to read the replies. 😀

Thanks everyone, this is pretty much justifying what I was leaning towards anyway. NaughtyNerd particularly as that is exactly my intended use, although not sure I need to feel any tighter 🙊! Variety is the spice of life so maybe try something different even though nervous (and excited!) opinions still welcome and wanted though and Lucy.locket I'd love to know what you decide too.

I have my new little butt plug which arrived yesterday, I'm so excited to try it out tonight!! 🙊😁

Amy its more that a dildo/vibe and the plug press against each other so you get extra stimulation.
What plug are you thinking about?

Sexybabe, that's exciting. Hope you love it.

Was thinking of this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33939

Have you thought of this one? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21229

My first butt plug was this in medium, the wings sit very comfortably between your buttocks, and they are flexible so mould to where they are comfortable.

Just a thought, the base on the one your looking at looks a bit rigid, but it's personal choice. I only have 2, but I can't accommodate OH at the same time as wearing one, so I'm probably not going too far down that path myself. I hope you enjoy whatever you choose.

I'd go for FunLouises option out of the 2. Think you're going for the right thing having a narrow one. FL's suggestion looks a little more tapered but still with a narrow neck so should go in easier and stay in.

I started with this as its super soft and slim. Doesn't get used now though as the because there isn't much difference between the neck and the body of the toy so it just pops back out if you tense too much lol.
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053

Another vote for the butt plug! Which Sliquid lube are you getting?

Enjoy *sexybabe* ! Amy A hope you have fun whatever you go for. Must admit I'm now itching to go shopping for a new plug. Have a good evening all! X

The one funlouise has suggested does look comfy now I compare and still a good price. I do like the idea of the one NN suggested being super soft but yes I can see there could be a problem with very little difference in the base, would feel safer with more of a base.

Natandtom - was just getting the standard lube for general and the lovehoney anal one if I got the plug but think I'll have a look at sliquid anal too instead

After reading all the comments I would go with the butt plug as it is a new item you have not tried before.

After reading all the comments I would go with the butt plug as it is a new item you have not tried before.

@Nat, have you tried the Blue Raspberry Sliquid?

Do you need an anal lube for anal then? I have a water based one, can I use that for anal too?

Personally I just use water based lube

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7163

It is a personal preference type of thing though xxx