new toys.

Hi all.
I got a bit brave today and decided to order my first butt plug. I really can't wait for it to arrive now so I can try them out.
Any advice for the first time of using a butt plug.

Lots of lube and try relax! You'll be fine, it's a strange feeling at first before you learn to find pleasure in it. That was my experience anyway, still fairly new to them

Just take it slow, a few drinks to relax helps things! Don't expect it to be easy, it takes practice.

Relax - lube & enjoy x

Basically +1 to what everyone else has said and enjoy x

I will not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

But, seriously, what the others said: Lube, patience, and relaxation. If it hurts you are almost always falling short on one of the three so fear not, slow down, add more lube, and try again.

Also don't be an 'all or nothing' type. If you overestimated on size or you're just very tight there's no shame on working on it over multiple sessions and just getting it a bit at a time.

Get some sassy lube: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11373

It's a really thick gel that makes even the draggiest silicone toys go in easily, so I'd imagine it would be suitable for that kind of play.

I hope you haven't ordered one too girthy! Like the others have said, relax and lube up the back door really well. I love butt plugs, dills, vibrators specially and cock up there. Really turns me on big time.

Without over stepping boundries here, tbh I would do some finger work and your lube to get things happening before placing it in there. Enjoy!

Only gone for the beginner's plugs. Nothing too adventurous.

Nice :)

Relax and use lots and lots and lots of lube!

X

Oh yes NEvans is spot on..slap in on back there lol x

Get an inflatable plug me my girlfriend love it pump until you can't take no more haha always use loads and loads lube there there's never too much ;)

Lots of lube, use fingers first to acclimatise yourself and relax in a position that you find most comfortable, ease it in nice and slow and if it starts to hurt don't necessarily remove it but just stop inserting it and wait for the pain to subside before continuing to insert it at a slower pace :) try that and most importantly be patient :) it's a fantastic experience if you give it a while to get used to it :) enjoy.

Well the day is here and they have turned up. Can't wait to try them out tonight.