✨ New Emojis?

Hey All,

This is a post following on from the conversation in Moar Reactions!

Comment below which emoji you would like to see added to the reactions available! :slight_smile: If someone else has posted the same one as you, give that post a like to show your support :smiley:

I’ll look at getting some more added next week :partying_face:

9 Likes

I’d like a hug, either :people_hugging: or :hugs:

18 Likes

:partying_face:.

8 Likes

:heart_on_fire: and maybe a :face_with_peeking_eye: for those topics we watch but don’t reply :joy: and lurk in the background watching things unfold

4 Likes

The hug :hugs:

6 Likes

:thinking::wink:

2 Likes

These would all be great to have as a reactions to a review or feedback about a toy or sharing experiences - it says “that sounds hot/spicy” in an appropriate manner I think. :hot_pepper: :heart_on_fire: :fire:

I can see how this one would be out of the question as “you’ve got me all hot and bothered” as a reaction pushes against the terms of the forum: :hot_face:

7 Likes

I would like to have the Teddy Bear Hug added . Also the astonishment emoji . A selection of blushing would be nice .

I think it may be easier to have the ‘Like voting’ if it was one proposed emoji per post?

This is always a favourite for a ‘strong agree’ sentiment:

:100:

2 Likes

And it was a very popular option in the other topic so…

:gimp:

2 Likes

I live the hug emojis :people_hugging:**

Some new reaction emojis for you all to play with! These will be reviewed regularly to make sure they aren’t be used in naughty ways :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course :zipper_mouth_face:

It’s time for an emoji reaction review!

We are swapping out the least used emojis and adding some more. We will be saying goodbye to:

:pleading_face: = only used 0.5% out of all emojis
:face_with_peeking_eye: = only used 0.7% out of all emojis
:gimp: = only used 0.06% out of all emojis

Please comment your replacement suggestions below.

Please note: we will only add in emojis that positively contribute to the forum

8 Likes

Nice to see new things happening :grin:
How about
:heart_hands: to send some love for a post
:peach: for a underhand compliment on some of the photo threads :wink:
:triangular_flag_on_post:for a red flag or warning

4 Likes

Like @G_and_S 🫶🏻.
Maybe :muscle:t2: as and empowerment/ support sort of reaction.

2 Likes

Personally i think there should be no sad/negative emojis on the forum, if anyone is sad or unhappy, surely the hug emoji is suffice?
If we’re promoting body confidence and positivity here, we can do without negative one’s.
If a pic is not to anyone’s taste, just scroll on by and say nothing.

8 Likes

Probably an unpopular suggestion (and I’m not sure how they appear on other devices) but on my phone screen we currently have 12 emojis, split over two lines. I would just reduce it to one line of 6. Personally, I really don’t use any beyond :heart::people_hugging::+1:and :joy:.

I agree with @WillC that negative ones don’t help anyone. In sad situations, the hug covers it. People already know something is sad, offer them a hug or say something.

Same with “saucy/hot” or “controversial, you’re in trouble”. I don’t think they’re needed.

Personally, I would keep the four above
:heart: - I like your post
:people_hugging: - I feel for you, I’m sorry this is happening to you
:+1: - I agree
:joy: - I think that’s funny

And two of:
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: - I think that’s cute
:clap: - Well done
:100: - I strongly agree… though that’s kind of covered by :+1:

And lose the rest.

9 Likes

I think the entire internet should have this opinion! Life would be so much easier! “Live and let live”

2 Likes