New erotic movies?

The Secretary (James Spader & Maggie Gyllenhaal) is a pretty hot film, you don't see anything rude but the relationship is so powerful & complex.. It's totaly hot. Decent film too!

Sirens is really good as well. Secretary is defo brilliant

Oh yeah, Wild Things got me hard too!

Im searching for this movie. Do you mean the japanese movie "Erotic Ghost: Siren"? thanks for the tip...

Walkabout- Jenny Agutter in the buff swimming in a desert pool!!!

TB

Everytime I see this thread in the lists I misread it as 'new erotic moves' and think it's going to be some sort of collection of unusual sexual techniques 'once inserted move your hips in a figure of eight pattern while rubbing her stomach counter clockwise' sort of thing!

I've been meaning to watch Secretary for a while, I should hurry up...

Have just watched 'Malena' (directed by Guiseppe Tornatore - of Cinema Paradiso) Very enjoyable film about a boy's journey into manhood in Italy amid the chaos and intolenance of WW2.

Very sensual, erotic at times, beautifully shot, amusing and painful. Absolutely gorgeous, sexy main character and the musical score is beautiful.

Also 'Choses Secrets' (directed by Jean-Claude Brisseau) - a strange, explicit film including lesbian sex, public masterbation, orgies and worse, both highly erotic then very disturbing. Beautiful imagery again which I love but I found it uncomfortable towards the end.

Perhaps we should start our own small DVD club! I'd love to share thoughts on some of these.

I'm awaiting delivery of 'Sex and Lucia' which I've wanted to watch for ages. It should be here tomorrow I hope!

Legs seems to me you live a life of pure decadence..... take it the occasional references to gainful employment are merely to assuage any lingering doubts we may have that you are aaargghhhh - normal !!!

Anyway, that apart, fancy a game of strip Monopoly !!

TB

I am still searching :) Any suggestion of a good erotic movie is more than welcome. There are too few good erotic movies in the world.. thats what i think :)

Neo wrote:

I am still searching :) Any suggestion of a good erotic movie is more than welcome. There are too few good erotic movies in the world.. thats what i think :)

Neo there are lots of movies, but the greats are an individual thing, you are best going for a director you like as they will be consistent and each production should float your boat... or whatever the Swedish is for boat !!

Tallboy