New game

Here goes. So if i say sex, beach, pool or holiday, you would have to make a sentence including those words for example.

When i was on holiday, we had a really hot, sunny day. So i decided to go in the pool to cool off. But the pool was rather packed. So i headed too the beach where i saw a couple having sex.

After you have completed a sentence using the four words, the person above has given you, you would then leave four new words for the person below you to make a new sentence out of

I was on holiday enjoying the sunshine with the OH. One afternoon, we left the beach early as things were starting to heat up ;) We got back to our hotel and headed straight for our room to have sex. We had huge grins on our faces getting in the pool after!

Beetroot, lube, fishnets and rain.

I decided to suprise my husband at work wearing fish nets and a rain coat. I made sure i brought some lube with me to so that we could partake in some anal sex. By the end of a very hot and steamy session we were both beetroot red in the face!

Changing-room, vibrator, corset, assistant

I took my assistant shopping today, she tried on various dresses for our office party. I am a middle aged married man (not had sex in 6 months) and jokingly asked her to try on a corest as we passed a sex shop. She agreed, we went into the shop and she came out the changing room and looked stunning, she is 22. She asked me to come in and help her get it off.....I went in almost burdting out my trousers with my erection, she proceeded to take a vibrator out and rub it on herself down, I just stood there open jawed and fully aroused. She then got wet and decided to undo my fly, take out my rock hard manhood and and turn around and slide me inside her. I came within 10 seconds.

Claw marks, table, tie, steak

I used his tie to tie him to the table. He was totally at my mercy. By the time we'd finished, he had claw marks down his chest and teeth marks on his arse - like it was a juicy bit of steak.

Candles, chocolate, red rose and mankini.

My oh decided to surprise me on my birthday with a candle lit meal. He also got me chocolates and red roses, but I couldn't contain my laughter when he came out the bathroom wearing a mankini.

Rampant, dig, room and chandalier