Truth or Dare Holiday ideas

OK, so we've had a play at truth or Dare (mostly dares!) in the bedroom.

Gone quite well, especially with a few drinks involved. But dares need to be fresh ideas, we tried playing it a second time with same cards and she wasn't as interested.

I am in a very one-way relationship and this is helping very slightly in her giving me stuff back.

It's a laugh too, and having fun between the sheets is important isn't it?

We are off on holiday soon, and have a couple of weeks in the sun, which always helps. She's asked to play this game on holiday, but tbh I used pretty much everything I could think of for the bedroom version (probably around 80 dares)

So I could do with some help thinking of sexual dares that could be played in the room or perhaps on the beach?

It's a long Beach with naturist areas and the hotel has a naturist pool area (last year we dared to go naked in crete and found it fun)

Fun but daring is the theme, no wife swapping or stuff like that please, or things that might get us deported lol

Here's a few I've compiled:

Wear no knickers for the day /restaurant at night

Make love on the balcony at night (if balcony is suitable)

Go on the balcony naked

Touch yourself on the beach without anyone seeing

As above but the restaurant

Go on the beach with rolled up socks somewhere daft

Flash in a shop to each other

As above but partner takes pictures

Do something sexual to each other in the sea

Lie on sand on naturist with legs open for 30 seconds

Touch each other inappropriately on the beach without being seen

Secluded spot on the beach and take saucy snaps

As above make love

Perhaps some small dares around the pool?

Sexual dares on the balcony or out at night

Think you get the idea

I'm not saying she is willing to do all of this, but we play forfeit when either of us chickens out

So please throw indoor or outdoor dares at me please, the more daring the better lol

Change your swimming costume in the pool . Only do this if no families with kids are around

Go for a skinny dip in the pool late at night .

Wearing really micro trunks/bikini.

Wearing eachother's clothes.

Butt plugs while out and about (probably not the beach).

Chastity device on the nudist beach!

Body writing.

Hair removal.

Just some ideas.

Thanks, keep them coming. Some have gone on the list already!

Perhaps have some on the list which push your boundaries more. She may be more excited about playing then.

Wifey will often dress up for me when we go out. Extremely low cut tops that show off her fantastic boobs, or a 1/4 cup bra that shows off her (normally) erect nipples.

Sex in unusual places is always a good dare for us!

Let us know how you get on!![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Loving this list so far!!

We are on holiday at the moment and looking for ideas for when the kids are in bed, and we can have a few drinks and dares.

I've already told her she will be going to pick up a couple of beers at the bar comando. That seemed to hit the mark.

Hoping to send her to nudist beach for a couple of hours so she can read her book in peace ;).

We love this kind on stuff.

Such a tune on, and more fun when on holiday.

Right - update over due.
Went on holiday and took dares with us.
Points system on a daily basis. Partner picks dares and does them unexpectedly when ready.
Winner is person at the end of the holiday with the most points

We had quite a laff, but it takes some doing to keep it going over two weeks. She flagged quite a bit tbh.

However we both wore butt plug in naturist area and walked around a little
She did forward roll outside our ground floor apartment naked - in the grass. (I pulled the doors shut for the laugh - I did let her in a min later!)
Made love with balcony door open on ground floor.
No knickers in restaurants
Fingered her on sunbeds and on the beach
Made love at night on the beach
She pissed on my hand in the sea lol
The list goes on tbh - definitely added spice to the holiday!
I must have 200 more dares easily - but she wasn't as keen as me so it sorta fizzled out
Did have fun while it lasted

Got some banging ideas around this

MrGoodGuy wrote:

Right - update over due.
Went on holiday and took dares with us.
Points system on a daily basis. Partner picks dares and does them unexpectedly when ready.
Winner is person at the end of the holiday with the most points

We had quite a laff, but it takes some doing to keep it going over two weeks. She flagged quite a bit tbh.

However we both wore butt plug in naturist area and walked around a little
She did forward roll outside our ground floor apartment naked - in the grass. (I pulled the doors shut for the laugh - I did let her in a min later!)
Made love with balcony door open on ground floor.
No knickers in restaurants
Fingered her on sunbeds and on the beach
Made love at night on the beach
She pissed on my hand in the sea lol
The list goes on tbh - definitely added spice to the holiday!
I must have 200 more dares easily - but she wasn't as keen as me so it sorta fizzled out
Did have fun while it lasted

Got some banging ideas around this

Sounds like you 2 had a great time. I think those type of activities are probably easier to do on holiday as you tend to let go of any reservations and no nosey neighbours etc. as you would have probably at home .

Some good ideas here, we may steal a few for ourselves! :)