New Male Enhancement Pills - Testers Required

Hello lovely men - this one is for you. I have some samples of a new Male Enhancement 2 x pill pack. They are from a known supplier and I have a full ingredient list. They have also gone through the official channels of the UK MHRA. If you are keen to give them a go and are ok to review them within the next week please let me know by 4pm on Friday 25th June. I've got 10 sample packs to send out.

Ingredients; Ginseng Extract (Ginsenoside), Maca Extract, Sucrose, Dextrose, Maitodextrin, Aspartame.

I would happily be a guinea pig!

Bonny don't you mean Maltodextrin?

Urm *double checks* it's spelt Maitodextrin on the ingredient list in the packet. It looks like it could be a translation error by the printers - not the best start with a new product is it?!?

It could be, they both seem to be some kind of sugar substitute.

I'm game

I don't mind but I'm truly sceptical on anything that won't exhibit an increased nitric oxide sensitivity or release.

My husband would be a willing tester for you Bonny.

my oh said he have a go

Pop me down for a packet please Bonny. Cheers.

I'll try them

My OH will give them a go if u still have some left Bonny =)

yeah i will try them .......

ME ME ME!!! PLEASE PICK ME lol love you bonny (ass kissing never gets you anywhere but id thought ill give it a go) xxxxxxxx

I thought I would add that I'm not fussed at all. Seeing as you have so many willing volunteers I'm more than happy for you to omit me from this testing phase Bonny. I believe I'm too much of a sceptic anyway.

hang on .. before i nominate myself enhancing how? lol i dont want weird growths appearing out of my body

hi me and the other half will gladly give them a go

I'll be a willing victim

yeah ill volunteer

headsouth wrote:

Hippy stuff. Sure, why not!

Hey Hippy stuff - you don't have an address set up in your account so are not registered to receive samples. Please log in and add one. Thanks, B