What happend to Golden Root

Hi there,

It's my first posting, so please be kind.

After rave reviews of Golden Root, I bought a single pack to try out. As reported with others, I had a blocked nose for a bit and blue-tinted vision. But boy, did it do wonders down below!

So, I was quite disappointed to see that LH have discontinued it - what happened?

i guess I'll be on the look out for a suitable replacement - any suggestions?

Thanks

Apparantly there were side effects of bursts of bisexuality!

ONLY KIDDING!

Oh no!

Luckily we have some stock still in the drawer. But what replaces it??

Ideas please?

Kamagra4less????

TB

Thanks Carly,

is there anything that Love Honey sells that would have the same/similar effects then?

I know not everyone gets on with it - but my hubby did!! We got around 6 tablets left - so a good stash, its not as if we use it every weekend. but would like to know if there is something along the same lines.

Surely they can sell Golden Root as a novelty herbal item without marketing it as anything? The reviews should do the rest. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

Surely they can sell Golden Root as a novelty herbal item without marketing it as anything? The reviews should do the rest. :)

Sadly no - express or implied= Trading Standards would get their rocks off big time, sad to say.

TB

the bendover stuff i was sent to test was actually immense i dont need any help but it sure got me going. viarex+ sexual enhancer by ben dover its brilliant stuff xxxxx

That's annoying, and grrrr. I understand that LH wouldn't want the bother of disputing this, but I do bet a good case could be made for "sexual aid" being distinctly different to "fun accessory" or similar. Like, are outfits sexual aids? Books? They are saying that everything on LH by definition = sex and that kind of narrow mindedness rather bothers me.

Right, soapbox put away now.

Stay tuned for another exciting rant, coming soon to a thread near you! :p

Lubyanka wrote:

That's annoying, and grrrr. I understand that LH wouldn't want the bother of disputing this, but I do bet a good case could be made for "sexual aid" being distinctly different to "fun accessory" or similar. Like, are outfits sexual aids? Books? They are saying that everything on LH by definition = sex and that kind of narrow mindedness rather bothers me.

Right, soapbox put away now.

Stay tuned for another exciting rant, coming soon to a thread near you! :p

Wouldn't have you any other way Lubyanka !!!

TB

It was crap anyway. IMO

Thanks all for replying - especially Carly with the understandable reasons for LH stopping selling them.

It would be really nice to find an equal (or better) replacement. A search for Viarex+ didn't yeild much...is that the same as the VigRX mention here?

Hiya Naughtyboy, funny thing these products. I have had some that had me waiting to do up my trousers b4 setting off on the Central Line to go to work- AND YET the same pack contained strips that did nothing for me !!! Difficult to work that one out without chemical analysis- any pilgrims her able to do that lab or home don't mind really.

So left wondering, is it all in the mind and thus not worth paying for anything, or is it down to actual stimulants worth a king's ransome??

I may never know.

Cheers Tallboy

If people are wanting sexual stimulants/performance aids then there is a feature in this months FHM (Misha Barton on the front), I borowed a mates copy whilst traveling so I don't have it for reference, sorry. They test several different types. Hope it helps

Mucky Duck wrote:

If people are wanting sexual stimulants/performance aids then there is a feature in this months FHM (Misha Barton on the front), I borowed a mates copy whilst traveling so I don't have it for reference, sorry. They test several different types. Hope it helps

Oh if only they were pasted here!!!!

TB