New offers

Are there going to be any new offers soon? Getting a bit bored of this up to 50% off sale now 🙊

The womanizer w100 is on sale with 25% off

Yeah saw that thanks can't really justify that price though 🙊

If there are any particular offers you'd like to see post them here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1430452-the-great-big-suggestions-thread-part-2/

Hopefully if you can rally some support they'll consider them :)

Thanks 🙊

honeybun91 wrote:

Yeah saw that thanks can't really justify that price though 🙊

nor can I, I've wanted it for ages too ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Maybe combined with the 25% off ÂŖ85+? That's even more affordable and it definetly is a good deal

honeybun91 wrote:

Are there going to be any new offers soon? Getting a bit bored of this up to 50% off sale now 🙊

Not sure how long you've been shopping at Lovehoney but I'm guessing you're a newbie.

I say that because otherwise you'd know Lovehoney always have lots of special offers, sales and money off emails as well as something free when you spend a certain amount of money.

So you won't be waiting long for a new offer to turn up :)

If you aren't already then sign up to all the emails, that way you'll receive plenty of offers.

delilahxx wrote:

honeybun91 wrote:

Not sure how long you've been shopping at Lovehoney but I'm guessing you're a newbie.

I say that because otherwise you'd know Lovehoney always have lots of special offers, sales and money off emails as well as something free when you spend a certain amount of money.

So you won't be waiting long for a new offer to turn up :)

If you aren't already then sign up to all the emails, that way you'll receive plenty of offers.

+1 to the emails. You really will not be waiting around for long for an offer. LoveHoney have AMAZING offers on ALL THE TIME. Just be patient and keep an eye out.

Maybe try reviewing some things too, you could also try looking at the Sex Toy Tester section.

I know there's always offers on but no 'new ones' some offers seem to be on for months 🙊

honeybun91 wrote:

I know there's always offers on but no 'new ones' some offers seem to be on for months 🙊

Ummmm think you need to stick around a bit longer. LoveHoney offers are amazing. There are always plenty of different ones.

honeybun91 wrote:

đŸšĒ there ya are. Here's how it works, Lovehoney have a few special offers you their sleeve they use in random rotation. You don't like this offer, well your longevity on the forum is pretty limited imo :)

I've had some good offers already tbf

will try and be patient ☚ī¸

honeybun91 wrote:

I've had some good offers already tbf

will try and be patient ☚ī¸

How long have you been on here? Not that long. If it's not what you like, wait a bit longer for the next offer.

It says, nearly 3 months ? Not that it has anything to do with what I consider as being good offers ...

honeybun91 wrote:

It says, nearly 3 months ? Not that it has anything to do with what I consider as being good offers ...

Well, you won't get better anywhere else!

I think you guys sound a bit harsh in my opinion. She was just asking a question. We should all strive for a friendly atmosfear on here, isn't that what we all love about the Lovehoney forum? I know I do.

That's the Internet for you 🙊

Sxleksaker wrote:

I think you guys sound a bit harsh in my opinion. She was just asking a question. We should all strive for a friendly atmosfear on here, isn't that what we all love about the Lovehoney forum? I know I do.

Yes, it is what we all love about the forums. It is just a shame to see the great offers being slated to be honest. They really are amazing, and there is always something in rotation, and it seems unfair on the LH team to have it critizied for amazing service and offers.

Okay won't have an opinion next time 👍đŸŧ