New Outfit

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22989

Not sure if I should invest!?!

i love this and the colour

I think its gorgeous! I love wearing outfits like that!

x x x

well i am very tempted to purchase but not sure if it would hold me in!!

Hi KK how are you my lovely man?

Before I comment would like to know your eye colour and skin tone.

LMF xx

Lovely!

hi lmf, you on fetlife!?! if not my tone is white but not pale, i do have red in me! eye colour is blue hun x

KinkyKev wrote:

hi lmf, you on fetlife!?! if not my tone is white but not pale, i do have red in me! eye colour is blue hun x

Good afternoon gorgeous...... do I seem the type to be on Fetlife LOL !!

Blue outfit would be good then as it will make your blue eyes pop, blue is always a good colour for people with blue eyes.

If you are very white skinned the blue will make you whiter but if you have slight colour to your skin the blue will be fine, otherwise the red one would warm your colouring up and make you look more rosy.

Either way they are both very hot and sexy outfits and looking at the shorts, I figure you would stay in, pubes may show but if you shave or are not bothered then thats a mute point.

Hope that helps.

LMF

was hoping you would be LMF cos we can never chat on here lol!!!!

may have to buy then hunni!!! how are you today!?! x

KinkyKev wrote:

was hoping you would be LMF cos we can never chat on here lol!!!!

may have to buy then hunni!!! how are you today!?! x

I may have to become a member then hun.

I am better today, got my head around some stuff so I am more me.

How are you? Did you ever order your glass butt plug? I think mines at the post office waiting to be collected.

LMF

hi lmf, not had the cash yet but will be sorting that out soon! fet is amazing lol, plus my pics are on there lol!! what did you order again hun?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13333

Hi KK I ordered this, I am starting a glass collection LOL, I just love the way it feels and it looks so stylish. This will be my third piece of glass.

Will your pics on fetlife scare me

LMFxx

LMF - I love that butt plug.. tempted to use it as an ornament .. i wonder what guests would make of it??!!

Dee_licious333 wrote:

LMF - I love that butt plug.. tempted to use it as an ornament .. i wonder what guests would make of it??!!

Probably that it's a stopper off a wine decanter LOL.

hi KK i love this set i want this in red.if you go for it let me know what its like please.