Morning

New here and newly single. Can anyone suggest a way I can explain to new partners that I like wearing lingerie? My ex was totally cool about it but now not sure how I can share this with others? Advice very much appreciated as don't want to lose this part of me.

Hi KinkyKev! Welcome to LH.

I love my men to wear lingerie, I think there is nothing sexier than a hard cock under a pair of soft, silky panties. Just be yourself, if prospective partners have an issue with it then chances are they are not the right person for you. My advice to you, don´t ever compromise who you are for anyone, that will only make you unhappy. xx

Thanks Miss Behaviour, appreciate your feedback. The thing is I don't just like wearing knickers, I love going for bodysuits, basques and stockings! Do you think this would be an issue? Thank you for your reply.

well I love that!!!

My lover wears the full works too, even spikey heels, sends me crazy, only trouble is his legs look better than mine lol!!! Men should explore their feminine side more. Life is about having fun! Good luck xx

Thanks again Miss Behaviour. Do you think there is an appropriate time to introduce this into the conversation? I always pride myself in being upfront but don't want to freak anyone out!!

Im with Miss Behaviour on this one, i love nothing more than dressing a man up in womans underwear. Be careful though its not for all woman, i know a couple of friends who would see it as a huge turn off. Good luck x

Miss Behaviour wrote:

Hi KinkyKev! Welcome to LH.

I love my men to wear lingerie, I think there is nothing sexier than a hard cock under a pair of soft, silky panties. Just be yourself, if prospective partners have an issue with it then chances are they are not the right person for you. My advice to you, don´t ever compromise who you are for anyone, that will only make you unhappy. xx

Wise words, Miss B.

If you want an opinion from a girl who doesn't currently explore this kink, here's my penny's worth Kinky Kev. I've never even seen a man in lingerie, and it's not something I'd actively seek out. However, I'm open minded, and above all I'm turned on by seeing my partner enjoy himself, feel attractive and confident, and experience pleasure. If that meant him dressing up, then I'd certainly be open to exploring that. I might then discover I don't like it, but I wouldn't write it off without trying, and I certainly wouldn't judge him for it or mind him exploring it privately, even if it turned out to be a turn off for me. Be upfront, and if someone freaks out, then they're simply not the right someone for you!

I would be careful to raise it in terms of "this is something I like" rather than "this is something I need you to engage in with me" though, so that there is no pressure on her to jump in with both feet straight away.

S xx

This post is no longer available.

I think that explaining how you feel about dressing in lingerie and how it makes you feel good would be a good way to introduce a new partner to it.

I don't think that it would be something that would upset most people though.

Hi all many thanks for your advice re this. My last partner guessed I liked to wear them!! So it was easy to say that I did. Just wish things had worked out with us but hey ho! I like the suggestion re saying "this is something I like" rather than "need you to engage with me". I just think it is a little unusual that I like it, but I have secretly for years. Many thanks for all the advice, this community is lovely!

Kinky Kev, for "unusual" read "interesting", and yes, this community is truly awesome! xx

Hi and welcome

have to say that the idea doesnt do anything for me but like SS I would be open to try it. The only thing I would say is that you are asking the most open minded group of people I know, this is a community that is very accepting by its nature so I would be very careful how you introduce the idea. But if it is something that is important to you then it needs to be discussed openly

good luck with it

xGGx

Thank you ghostgirl for that little bit of advice. What you are saying is true re the community by what I've read on previous posts. I don't want to stop doing it but I suppose if that special "someone" doesn't accept it, I can do it in secret. It's not hurting anyone and it turns me on. It is a sensitive subject, but wait until that special someone learns my other kinks too!! Thank you!

KinkyKev wrote:

Thank you ghostgirl for that little bit of advice. What you are saying is true re the community by what I've read on previous posts. I don't want to stop doing it but I suppose if that special "someone" doesn't accept it, I can do it in secret. It's not hurting anyone and it turns me on. It is a sensitive subject, but wait until that special someone learns my other kinks too!! Thank you!

Eeeeep, this makes me anxious for you, KinkyKev! I would say that's risky in the extreme. I wouldn't care if my mister was wearing girlie knickers, but it would give me serious pause for thought if he was keeping secrets from me. I'd think that might indicate serious problems in the relationship. You're totally right that a lingerie fetish isn't hurting anyone, but any kind of secrets between partners definitely can cause hurt and damage, so I'd tread really carefully here.

I'd say if the special someone doesn't accept it, at least to the extent that they are happy for you to indulge it alone, they aren't a very special someone after all.

SS xx

It is interesting that no guys have replied.

This is a taboo that needs broaching, I know for sure that there are a few guys out there only too ready to hop into my undies. Or is it just me and Misstress D??

SweetSubmission wrote:

KinkyKev wrote:

Eeeeep, this makes me anxious for you, KinkyKev! I would say that's risky in the extreme. I wouldn't care if my mister was wearing girlie knickers, but it would give me serious pause for thought if he was keeping secrets from me. I'd think that might indicate serious problems in the relationship. You're totally right that a lingerie fetish isn't hurting anyone, but any kind of secrets between partners definitely can cause hurt and damage, so I'd tread really carefully here.

I'd say if the special someone doesn't accept it, at least to the extent that they are happy for you to indulge it alone, they aren't a very special someone after all.

SS xx

^^ this

secrets hurt relationships and if someone cannot or will not accept your kinks then maybe they are not the right partner for you

My partner accepts mine, actually he shares some of them and I accept his. Until we met I didnt even know i had kinks but was open minded

xGGx

Don't get me wrong Sweet Submission I mean do the dressing up in secret, I would tell that person and hope they accept it. My most recent partner got very turned on by it so much so that she bought us matching knickers and stockings to wear! Pity I've lost her :-(

Maybe guys aren't answering as they think I'm weird Miss Behaviour!

KinkyKev no one on here is going to think you are weird and I can think of at least 6 members of the OA who either share your kink or have used profile photos of them in female lingerie of some kind

xGGx

Kinky Kev.....there is a quote I live my life by, from a Virtuoso pianist , Nick van Bloss, who also happens to have Tourettes Syndrome,

"God knows we are different, but who said different is bad"

You are not "weird" that is societies take on you, you are different and you are unique. Be proud you aren´t another grey mouse amonget the multi millions in existance.

One of the things that I love re lingerie is the feel of the fabric and the different types. It's better than boxers or boring trunks. I love that quote Miss Behaviour! I'm a little frightened of peoples reaction if they find out I love lingerie!!