New Pic

I cant belive I actually got the bottel to post my facial pic, would really love to hear your thoughts, do i keep working on it, do i lk hideous? Am so nervous, i love doing it, i love lkn at myself but posting the pics to the world is nervy lol. Anyway your first imprssions wld be appreciated.

Mr. Loverman, instead of posting new topic for each avatar you change, you can post in this topic: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/310886-rate-the-avatar-of-the-person-above-you/

And on the picture - as much as I adore long-haired men and don't mind cross-dressing and all, I have the feeling that something is missing, probably because your face looks so pale and you certainly do not look happy. If I were you, I would also try a different hairstyle - I bet your GF would love to experiment with that, if you are willing to as well.

Though, I believe that people who like the 'cold' beauty, could like your photo.

i think youd look lovely with wavy hair, and have you ever experimented with a little fake tan? just wondering as your very pale

pale is GOOOD! dont let the fake tan brigade tell you otherwise :) pale is beautiful and old fashioned and natural, and makes you look more like a woman and less like a crossdresser. btw there is a 'whos photo' thread if you want to draw attention to your photos, i would suggest using that instead of starting a new thread every time you have a picture query :)

ZombieCpl, I am not from the 'fake tan' brigade - I wouldn't offer him fake tan.

I hope I was not misunderstood - I just don't really like the combination 'pale' and 'sad' - as he looks sad to me. And also, I believe that 'pale' should be complimented by warmer colours - like red or orange for example, rather than the cold purple. He would look so much better in red, with a wavier hair and a happy face.

menyanthe wrote:

ZombieCpl, I am not from the 'fake tan' brigade - I wouldn't offer him fake tan.

I hope I was not misunderstood - I just don't really like the combination 'pale' and 'sad' - as he looks sad to me. And also, I believe that 'pale' should be complimented by warmer colours - like red or orange for example, rather than the cold purple. He would look so much better in red, with a wavier hair and a happy face.

my post was not aimed at anybody in paticular but everybody : every single day i get on a bus to work and have to put up with school children scorning me for being too pale. I dont burn or tan and in the middle of summer (when we did actually have a few hot days) i even had a group of men in the street humiliate me for looking 'too ghostly' as they put it. My skin is completely natural and yet i am discriminated against for it, in a fashion similar the racism. Therefore I do not agree with anybody telling someone to change their skin colour.

like I said though, not aimed at anyone as I can see that you were not insulting him or telling him to tan, im just hoping people think before anyone goes telling him that he should. Natural beauty should be embraced!

I couldn't agree more!

I am also very pale and in the summer, especially after I have been on vacation, I am usually being mocked as well. I don't really like to bathe in the sun, I find it boring as hell, lol.

P.S. The skin on my photo looks a bit more tanned than it actually is in reality, in reality I am whiter than that, suppose it is the camera, lol.

menyanthe wrote:

I couldn't agree more!

I am also very pale and in the summer, especially after I have been on vacation, I am usually being mocked as well. I don't really like to bathe in the sun, I find it boring as hell, lol.

P.S. The skin on my photo looks a bit more tanned than it actually is in reality, in reality I am whiter than that, suppose it is the camera, lol.

your skin looks wonderful :) tbh i enjoy sunbathing if i have nothing better to do, i is relaxing and helps towards a sunny disposition but i never change colour or even attemp to. the problem with the youth of today is that everyting is a bauty pageant and fashion show :)

ty for your comments, the pic was a first try, believe it or not i was happy when the pic was done, the hair is nt my own but real hair wigs, i have a couple, i would like to try a wavy hair style also which is next on list, my skin is quite pale in general and i do have some makeup but not totally clued up on whats what and what t do, am stil experimenting lol, watch this space for more shots.

Mr. Loverman wrote:

ty for your comments, the pic was a first try, believe it or not i was happy when the pic was done, the hair is nt my own but real hair wigs, i have a couple, i would like to try a wavy hair style also which is next on list, my skin is quite pale in general and i do have some makeup but not totally clued up on whats what and what t do, am stil experimenting lol, watch this space for more shots.

perhaps you should start a thread for eauty and makeup tips for crossdressers and transvestites? I think it would e warmly recieved and you could get some valuable information. Also, try checking youtube for tips on contouring your face and applying make-up

ty, thats a very good idea, think il go start one now.