New player

Hello all,

Me and my partner are looking at using toys for the first time and are after some ideas.

What were your first toys and what would you recommend?

Thanks

Well, it will all come down to what you both like and what you are interested in trying down the line. Best to start with what you know.

If you like to indulge in a lot of foreplay, you might like to try some massage oils/candles, lubes; maybe some things like blindfolds, ticklers, spankers, wartenburg wheels and nipple toys.

If he likes the idea of using things on you or being pegged by you; there are endless dildos and vibrators - you'll want to ask more specific questions to find one that's right for you. One of the first things my partner and I tried was a rabbit vibrator and it was a total flop. The dildos have had a better success rate, but he likes them more than I do. We now have several dildos and strap-ons and a couple of butt plugs.

If you want to get him off, you might consider a male masturbater or prostate massager. Or for shared pleasure try textured penis sleeves, vibrating cock rings, double penetrators or double-end dildos, and the popular We-Vibe.

I personally have found that I prefer things like clit clamps and nipple loops to actual toys. Oh and I love jiggle balls.

Was there anything in particular that you were both curious about?

Our first toy was a bullet vibrator, easy to incorporate into sex at first and then you can work your way up.

Our favourite toy is our glass icicle! Amazing for temperature play

We brought from the 3 for £10 all very basic & great for beginners xx

I definitely recommend getting a vibrating cock ring, prefereably one like http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22187 where the bullet is removable, so can be used in more than one way. It's currently in the 2 for £20 offer along with lots of lingerie, penis pumps, lubes, strokers and all sorts of toys :)

The wevibe is also a great investment, I've heard that the We-vibe 4 is a much better shape, I have the classic shape and it's a bit too big.

You cant beat a good quality rabbit as a first toy in my opinion

Hi there and welcome to the forums :) x

Hello and welcome to the forums :) x

Hey welcome to the forums :-)

Hello and welcome! A bullet vibe is a great first toy, because you can incorporate it into your usual play.

Hiya welcome to the forums. :)

We first purchased a vibrating cock ring, and some anal beads from another website, I'll not mention the name. It really does depend on what you'd are into.

As suggested a bullet is great for a first time sex toy as it's it can't be used in foreplay and during sex. I have this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25367 it comes with an arousel balm which is fab.

The Tracy Cox bullet is also good, if you buy this cock ring it comes with the bullet http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20525

Have fun ;)

Welcome to the forums, my very first toy was a 6 inch jelly dildi, but it was 15 years ago now!!!

My first purchase from here was the deluxe wand.