Sex toy newbie

Hi everyone

Me and my oh are going to start exploring sex toys I was just wondering what is everyone's favourite is for men and women

Our favourite is our icicle and we both enjoy using it ;)

Well the Tracey Cox bullet Vibrator was our first toy and is still among our favourites. Its not expensive nor intimididating . We use them ( we have 2 now) on each other. Its worth changing batteries before each session . But a cracking little toy . Most people give it good reviews as well.

It all depends what you are into really

Me and my partner love the bondage stuff so riding crops and paddles mixed with any veriety of cuffs and sreaders are amazing.

One thing we have got recently was a wand. It plugs in and is so powerful. My girl really really loves :)

Hope this helps.

I agree, can't beat a spreader bar and a few paddles

My favourites at the moment are Lovehoney deluxe magic wand and Lovehoney Flash 7 Function USB Rechargeable Clot Vibe. My boyfriend hasn't really enjoyed any male toys he's tried, but does like having bullets used on his penis during hand/bblowjobs.

I'd recommend massage candles, stones, and blindfolds, and bondage over toys for a couple though.

If you have no idea what you want I'd advise picking up loads of cheap things in the 3 for £10 deal, then upgrading the ones you like!

I've just got home from work to the Tracey cox bullet vibrator on my doorstep I can't believe how small it is. I can't wait to try it I think we will have a lot if fun with it any recommendations on how to get the full potential from it x

Jessicaleon11 I've just been looking at the icicles they look scary lol

Weve got a lovely one with a blue spiral going through it, theyre great as you can warm them up or cool them down so you can surprise each other with a bit of temperature play :) i was unsure when i bought my icicle but its the best toy in my collection!

There a rose glass dildo that one of our favourites. Or lovehoney harness advanced only just got that but it is amazing.

Has anyone used jiggle balls just curious as they are in fifty shade darker

ive used them but im not a fan they dont do much for me to be honest, but everybody is different. i dont get off on penetration alone and we have other things that we'd rather use if both of us

We have them and they are great as a foreplay thing.

We use them wehn we are going out for walks and things like that :)