New positions to masturbate for male

Hi I wanted to try out some new positions to masturbate in and wondered if you had any tips. So far in my life I have only done it lying down. Are there any other positions I can try out?

How about standing up? Or use a vibrating butt plug.will give you a stronger orgasm

It is totally safe to masturbate in what ever position feels best for you. Sitting down, standing up, led down. Even upside down - what ever feels good for you - do it!

hanging from the chandelier

its a bit like how long is a bit of string ?

maybe you should try sitting down ?

seems to be quite popular

snapper wrote:

be careful of leather seats though.

MrsMuffin wrote:

snapper wrote:

be careful of leather seats though.

pmsl!

I find a relaxed way is to be floating on your back in the ocean or fully submerged between the surface and the sea bed.

You could ask someone to do it for you too!

You can Masturbate in any position that feels comfortable to you, also why not try using a Prostate Massager for a stronger and more powerful climax, I recommend the Ebony Vibrating Prostate Massager from Lovehoney for a First Time User.

Strip off, wear a condom and lie on your chest with two pillows under you. Slip your dick between them and ride away

James i like the bed matress way same as what you have said,But you silde you cock inbetween the matress and base of your bed,First time i tried it i thought WOW!!! but i didn't prepare for all the mess i was going to make as i didn't use a condom the base of the bed got very messy and sticky,After that i use to put a towel down onto the base of the bed,Naughty boy i was as it stained the bed base and it was quite new![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)