New rules.... (Overly graphic language)

Hey lovehoney

just got a message about two threads been closed because I put links to another sex toy site just wanna say sorry about that :/, I never really read fully into the rules just the bullet points so it won't happen again :)

Either way lovehoney is THE best sex toy site ever so theres nothin to worry about haha :D xxx

19mattlynn52 wrote:

Hello all at lovehoney,, my partner and i are at a stage in our relasionship that we talk openly about each others needs and not's, i am a cancer suvivor and most of my close family estranged me, but as i prooved them all wrong and that i could beat the monster ,anyway, Pauline is a qualified nurse in her mid 50's, she almost took me on from day 1,

Mykidney cancer was well formed when we firstfound it, the operation was radical and very severe, i was almost cut in half, in the prosses the scalple cut unintentionaly through some of the nerves to my penis and testicles, they would eventualy reconect themselves, but as i was saying about Pauline, she helped me through the worst, and it was inevitable we fell in love, my sex life was zero for almost 6 yeas, but with the help of the organisations like Lovehoney we got equipment to aid to penitrave sex, and every time we order more experimental toys and aids, the feelings to my privates got better and better, so it's up and on and push forward, people with sex problems must talk into these forums and find the solutin for there perticular handycap,. Matt and Pauline.

Hi Matt and Pauline,

Thank you for taking the time to post - it's so wonderful to hear testimonials like this. I hope you continue to keep enjoying yourselves!

Alice :-)

Just wondering whether we can talk about Coco de mer and bluebella on the forum?

Good question Vanilla_Kink! *BUMP*

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Good question Vanilla_Kink! *BUMP*

Whooooops!! Not sure how this got missed!

Yes - talking about Bluebella and Coco de Mer here is totally fine :) 

Sorry for the tardy reply! 

Thanks for *bumping* this post!

Thanks also for bumping this Thread. It was the example illustrated by Jess was the one I was referring to in the Fantsay Closing Thread .

Perhaps it could be tagged for a while until things settle down again ?

mysteron wrote:

Thanks also for bumping this Thread. It was the example illustrated by Jess was the one I was referring to in the Fantsay Closing Thread .

Perhaps it could be tagged for a while until things settle down again ?

+1 πŸ’Ÿxx

For the moderators:

Is there a way to contact any of you with questions specifically addressing forum issues?

For example, I included a picture in a reply to a thread and it was deleted, even though I did not see anything violating the pictures standards.

Since I do not know what was wrong with it, I do not want to repeat the offense.

I can't seem to find any message system for the forum.

How would I go about finding out about the picture?

amber

amber_angel wrote:

For the moderators:

Is there a way to contact any of you with questions specifically addressing forum issues?

For example, I included a picture in a reply to a thread and it was deleted, even though I did not see anything violating the pictures standards.

Since I do not know what was wrong with it, I do not want to repeat the offense.

I can't seem to find any message system for the forum.

How would I go about finding out about the picture?

amber

A away to do that would be to send an E Mail to customer services in the usual manner but put it for the attention of Leanne .She will respond to you directly and very reliable for doing so.

Thanks for the info.

amber

Sorry Jess but I just spat out my tea laughing when I read your NO paragraph. "Smothered my whole house in lube".

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Sorry Jess but I just spat out my tea laughing when I read your NO paragraph. "Smothered my whole house in lube".

Sugarboobies

Must say I went back and read it twice, didnt quite spit out my tea, but it did bring a smile to my face.

Amber, I think only moderators are allowed to post pictures in the forum. That might be the reason it got deleted even though it was nothing inappropriate. I might be wrong though :)

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Sugarboobies

Must say I went back and read it twice, didnt quite spit out my tea, but it did bring a smile to my face.

😜 I like to be dramatic to make a point! 

As for getting in touch with us amber_angel, as the others have said. A message to customer care FAO Leanne is usually the way to go. 

Just a little bump on this.

Gonna bump this a little - if you were wondering "what are unnecessary expletives?" Jess explains it perfectly!

1 Like

Thank you for the bump. I didn't look at the dates and was trying to figure out exactly what had changed. 3 pages in I finally looked. There is a lot of good information in here that details explicitly what is and isn't acceptable verbage.

Oh my goodness that description was hilarious! Thanks so much for detailing what is and isn’t appropriate :rofl: