New to self loving and no idea where to start.

So I don’t generally self love, a mix of trauma and upbringing but I feel it’s something I need / want to develop, learn, enjoy? We have bought loads of toys but it’s akways something we use as a couple. The very few attempts I’ve done solo have failed miserably so it just emphasized it was wrong. However new year and I really want a new me. It’s like I’ve fekt the frustrated urge for days but I just can’t bring myself to do anything. Is there like a self living for dummies 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hope everyone is ok.

Thank you so much Alice. I think it’s the visualizing that I’m struggling with, even when I with my oh I struggle to stay focused sometimes. Maybe I need to practice being my mindful? There is some really good info you have posted for me. I’m about to check out your other post now too. Thank you for taking the time to give some insight xxx

I would advise getting yourself a beginner's set of toys. The main thing is to make sure your comfortable using what ever you decide to purchase. Good luck my friend.

just recently purchased this as new to high tec toys https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37963&fo_c=24&fo_k=080dbc8a8e1919cd5806c4b16ed82d27&fo_s=monetategb&MonBox=RecViewedXSite easy to use and not intimidating

I’m single n bought a fleshlight. Not had many gfs but the fleshlight gives me best orgasms ever. Defo worth a shot