New to the forum

Just new to LH forum…wasn’t sure what to expect, but EDITED BY MOD. Certainly more interesting than boring Facebook.

5 Likes

@Iwill agreed.
This has taken over my fb for sure.
I love this community and how everyone is so open, honest and generally lovely :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Hardly ever use Facebook and deleted twitter I spend much more time on here and fetlife.

7 Likes

Wish I’d found this a while ago… really enjoying the interaction and tips

4 Likes

I havent came across fetlife. What is that about , or is the clue in the name.:grin:

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, I get edited by mod jealous by hearing some of the stuff you guys get up to

2 Likes

Morning and welcome :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah,EDITED BY MOD

I’ll go back and read it again later.

3 Likes

I often read a few threads in the morning over coffee and if there are any interesting, I’ll read them out to Mrs Sen. Some are for a bit of a laugh (most embarassing moments type threads etc), others are because they peak our interest (positions, ideas for sex play etc). The ones I know won’t appeal (the cum craving thread for example) I don’t bother with, but thats the beauty of this forum, theres usually something for everyone, but not everything is for everyone and thats perfectly okay.

5 Likes

It’s certainly a daily read for me. I love reading most of the posts and contributing where I can.

4 Likes

It’s become a routine for me, first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Has gave me ideas for the bedroom, and dreams when nothing happens.

3 Likes

It’s not really what I expected when I signed up one evening. I imagined it’ll be people just talking about sex and sextoys. Whilst there is a lot of that and I absolutely love reading it it’s refreshing how non sexual topics there are and there’s a real community feel. It’s funny how there may be a thread on anal beads then the thread below about what are you cooking tonight! Really good mix and unlike any other forum I’ve seen, no sarcastic or mean comments!

4 Likes

I also love the caring and compassionate replies and helpful advice given to people struggling with real problems in their lives. A very caring community.

3 Likes

Please remember the forum rules everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I had a boys read of the rules. :joy:

1 Like

@Iwill it’s a kink friendly social media basically.

3 Likes

@Holly_Love
I’m intrigued, might be a bit out of my league just now :smile:

2 Likes

Hi there and welcome @Iwill enjoy

2 Likes

Hi @Iwill, welcome to the forum

:wave::wave::wave:

2 Likes

I am new to the forum and I’m loving it!

2 Likes