Thanks everyone!

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for all your help and advice. It’s been great to be able to talk about sex with open, honest and helpful people. After years of struggling with sex due to medical problems and past trauma I’m actually enjoying experimenting and learning what I enjoy. So thank you all you wonderful people :sparkling_heart:

22 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 At the unwanted risk of hijacking your thread Is this a thank you thread? Can I add mine to our fellow LH kinksters? X

1 Like

You are very welcome to add your thank you too @Yes_man as is anyone else! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Firstly thanks @Kitty-Cat01 :heart:
As many of will you will know I took the big step of sharing my first lingerie pics on the lingerie thread today. Firstly even though I know she’s not on the LH forum I’d like to thank my FBF for encouraging me to share my pics with my LH friends as she could tell for my own sake I needed too.
I’d then send thanks to all my fellow LH kinksters for all their lovely and very positive messages about my pics. It justified she was right I should share them and made me feel so great about myself and what I’m doing is perfectly normal in our world. Thanks, love you all.:heart: XxX

8 Likes