New to toys and introducing them

Hi me and OH have been together for 20yrs and married for 12. I have felt we needed to spice things up a bit which she is ok with. I have told her I have a surprise for her and was planning on giving her a massage using some massage oil then blindfolding and tying her to the bed. I have brought a happy vibrator which I was going to introduce when she is blindfolded and while I al going down on her. We have never introduced any sex toys before and I had read somewhere that it’s not best to introduce something like a vibrator without the OH knowing. What’s people’s thoughts on this? She has been asking if my surprise is something that I am going to get out of a draw so I think she suspects a vibe. She’s a 50 shades of Grey type of woman so I am pretty sure she would be up for sexual surprises

Sorry meant to say G-Spot vibrator not happy vibrator - blooming predictive text. Although I do hope it is a vibrator that makes her happy 😃

I would definitley warn her in advance. Vibrators can be a bit sudden as a surprise.

Unless you know that she can orgasm through G spot stimulation you may be better using the vibrator gently on her clitoris first.

Thanks Rockstar, she can definitely orgasm through G-spot. Yes that is what I was going to do just bring it on there first. With different setting we need to play with it to find out what she like best as I reckon you don’t want it going on highest speed the first time we have used one? Any ladies want to comment and give me any advice on this?

Is her being tied up and blindfolded something you have done in the past?

At 20 years together, you know your partner well enough to know what is and isn't ok, but even then, being bound / restricted may be a bit much of a surprise. Perhaps let her know a safe word / action by which she can simply stop things without fear of hurting your feelings.

For the vibrator, no sense going hammer and tongs straight away, start on lower settings and build up. Mrs Sen always needs a bit of warm up with other vibrating toys before moving onto something stronger (like our Doxy wand), too much too soon and she finds it irritating and ticklish, rather than pleasureable.

Slow and steady wins the race, its a marathon not a sprint....

Well we never made it to the bedroom to tie her up, we stayed in the living room. The vibe was a total success she even lubed it up and tried it anal for the first time which surprised me but although she said it was nice decided is wasn’t for her. I have told her about tying her up which she said can be for next weekend 😃

You say she`s a 50 Shades type of woman, what about asking her what her favourite passages are, and if she`d like to act them out? Maybe read them together?