New Website

I’m unsure if this is the correct place to put this so feel free to move the post if I’m at the wrong location.

Now it’s been a year there’s not been any changes in quite some time so am I correct in assuming that we’re not going to get to view reviews as we did in the past? I think the new ways a little less inviting as I want to read people’s reviews who are the same body size and shape as me, also people who are into the same kind of toys, bandage and so on as I’m into.

Also the ‘save for later’ features a nightmare, I’ve gave up using it now as everything I have ever added vanishes in one swoop which isn’t handy, I want to access the stuff I’m wanting to purchase easily like when wishlists were a thing, those were the day’s!

I can’t knock much else and enjoy a lot of the features such as - posting photos of anything from sex toys n lingerie to gardens. The blurring is one of my favourite features, it’s awesome :ok_hand: the polls are epic, I could easily go on but yous get the jist of it