Newbie intro

Hello and welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hi @MissFrisky
Im in a new monogamous relationship after being polyamorous for 15 years. My new partner is very vanilla and lacks experiences of being in a relationship so im right back to basics.
He was totally against the thought of any sex toys being introduced into the relationship or myself using them for solo use.
One evening i asked if he trusted me, to which he replied yes, so with his eyes closed, i began to use a feather tickler all over his body. He was then willing to try a mini flogger.
Before i knew it he was happy for me to initiate sex and he started to look on here and ive bought him cock rings which he loves! Tenga eggs are a favourite and hes a fan of the LHM undies.

2 Likes

Hi @MissFrisky Welcome to the forum. The only thing I can really suggest is do not be afraid to ask about anything guaranteed someone on this forum will be only to willing to help you .

1 Like

Helloooo bring in the toys…

Hi and welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:
I find the lingure photo thread is a great place to scope out lingere too. Seeing it on a veriety of body shapes and sizes is really useful

1 Like

Hi there and welcome @MissFrisky I think we have all been there , experimentation is the key talk to each other and give it a go if either of you don’t like it then don’t do it :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi there :wave:

Very similar story here, except I’m in my forties. I discovered LH last summer and have amassed quite a collection of toys and undies since. OH is also happy to try most things I suggest (nothing too extreme as I’m quite vanilla too) but he isn’t a fan of him-toys… he much prefers using my toys with/on/in me instead.

Hope you enjoy your time with us :hugs:

1 Like

Afternoon and welcome :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @MissFrisky

1 Like

Hello and welcome

1 Like

Hi @MissFrisky & welcome to the forum :smiley:

1 Like

Hey great intro! Welcome to the forum :raised_hands:

1 Like

@MissFrisky Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

1 Like

Hello :wave:

Hi @MissFrisky welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi and welcome to the forum @MissFrisky :blush::wave:t2:

:wave::slightly_smiling_face: Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear he’s up for trying out some new things! We went through some years with minimal sex, and lingerie and toys really helped spice things up! My husband tends to be shy and passive when it comes to sexual things, so I had to be (and still am) the initiator :muscle: We’ve had a lot of fun while I’ve worked on improving on my blow job technique, and trying out new sex positions still hasn’t gotten old! Here’s a thread with tons of positions you guys could browse to try to find something new :+1:

Hi @MissFrisky :wave: welcome to the forum :smiley: