Hi I want to introduce my self first I’m mason and I’m 23 me and my partner have been looking at ways to open up are sex lives we have tried the usual things like outfits role play and small toys but we still feel like there more we can both have we both have very high sex drives and wondering if anyone could help as I don’t really know or have the guts to ask any one else of any one could help that would be prefect looking forward to hearing from you guys and girls.x

Hi, when I joined I found searching key words in the forum a good way to find hints and tips - especially for things I might not have considered or recieved as advice had I asked a direct question. Otherwise, you sound pretty open minded and everyone here is, so ask away! No one can help unless we know what you fancy. Also spend some time looking at product reviews if you're considering further purchases. Lovehoney have a fantastic guarantee on their items.

Hi + welcome. The above advice is great as it is an easy way to browse things and get answers without having to ask anything (unless you wanted or needed to of course).

You can search pretty much anything you like here using the search bar at the top. We are all very friendly and will always do our best to help. Ask as many questions as you like. Oh and welcome to the forum x

Hello, welcome to the forum.

Hey Mason, welcome to the forums, as suggested, seachkeywords - or just ask questions - we're a friendly lot! xx

Hello and welcome. Hope you have fun on here.

Hello and welcome to the forums! 🙂

Fellow newbies here - Jim and Vikki. We have decided that 2018 will be the year of new experiences and fun, fun fun. Look forward to chatting with everyone.

Hi, welcome to the forum :-)

Hi,welcome to the forums.

Thanks everyone seem like such a friendly bunch looking forward to exploring new things in 2018 x

Hi there and Welcome, Enjoy your time here. 😉

Hi and welcome!!!

Hi again xx

Hello and welcome!

MASONBERGIN 23 wrote:

Hi I want to introduce my self first I’m mason and I’m 23 me and my partner have been looking at ways to open up are sex lives we have tried the usual things like outfits role play and small toys but we still feel like there more we can both have we both have very high sex drives and wondering if anyone could help as I don’t really know or have the guts to ask any one else of any one could help that would be prefect looking forward to hearing from you guys and girls.x

Hello and welcome to the forum :D I'm 23 myself and me and My OH both have very high sex drives too :) We are exploring a bit ourselves through Lovehoney. Some suggestions to begin with from each sections would be these:

Role Play: there are some great costume sets on here, but I would say maybe try an outfit on from a fantasy both of you have or make up a corset/body lingerie piece with a few accessorises like a mask

Small Toys: .vibratoring knickers, maybe some handcuffs and blindfold (recommend the black rose bondage ones), cock ring (recommend the Broad City one) and a the Lovehoney orgasm balm (wow is it good!). Always have a read of the positive and negative reviews though when buying an item as it can help with any questions you may have, or ask in the forum as everyone is more than helpful with advice. :)

Hope this has give you some help and ideas. Just ask if you have any more questions :) x