Suggestions?

Hi all!

I'm a newbie here so I'll wave and introduce myself.

I've recently started seeing a new man so assuming that all continues going well sex will be on the cards soon. There's quite a big age gap between us and it's been a little while since I've been with anyone. As the young 'un I'm afraid that I'm much less experienced than he is. I don't want to be branded the worst he's ever had. So, does anyone have any tips/advice to make it a fun and memorable night for both of us?

morganalefay wrote:

I'm afraid that I'm much less experienced than he is. I don't want to be branded the worst he's ever had. So, does anyone have any tips/advice to make it a fun and memorable night for both of us?

Hello morganalefay, welcome to the forums. :)

Keep in mind that because he is more experienced, part of his job will be to ensure that you feel relaxed, safe, confident and uninhibited. If at any time you feel uncomfortable, tense, afraid or self-conscious, speak up straight away and tell him so. He should put you at your ease. Remember that you always have the right to stop at any time you choose. So if at any time you feel uncomfortable in any way, and your partner fails to help you feel better, then you can always stop.

Having said all that, I note that you haven't specified your gender, but as far as my advice goes, it doesn't matter. My tip for you is that as long as you are honestly yourself, assert your desires specifically and explicitly, and the usual amount of considerate, I think everything will be fine. In my experience, I think that he is much more likely to disappoint you than the other way round! :p

Good luck, and enjoy. :)

sorry, that should be "and you are the usual amount of considerate"

Hiya and welcome!

I suppose I'd just add that age doesn't equal experience, and he's probably just as nervous! And hey see the positives, you might earn a lot of tricks! I think the worst thing you could do is just lie there, and as I doubt you have any intentions to do that, enthusiasm will make sure you're not the worst he's had by any means! I alsways love the start of a new relationship so enjoy it and maybe discuss your concerns with him if you feel comfortable doing that?

Hi morganlefay,

Here we go making some assumptions here aint we rather. Imagine for a moment hat he is far less experienced than youthink, and he sees you as a youthful nymphette of limitless sexual energy. Might not he, in those circs, feel incredibly pressurised to live upto your expectations of him. He may or may not be experienced as you suggest, but he will probably be a tad excited by you and l would imagine things, for a combination of reasons, will be fine.

Good luck though and do let us know how it works out, if you like!!!

TB

Hiya

Hiya Morganalefay! Welcome to the forum. In regards to advice mine would be, just be yourself as that is what attracted him to you in the first place!

SG69 x

Excuse my cock-up before this one, think the pc is throwing a wobbly!

hello and welcome

sex with a partner is an intense experience and sex only becomes really good when you learn what your partner likes or dislikes. everyone has a certain way they liked to be touched, so ask your partner to show you, they will be certainly chuffed if you can get them off just the way they like.

Thanks everyone for your advice and welcome! I'd never thought about it the other way around and I suppose I am working off an assumption. I guess I will take it one little baby step at a time!

Thank you all again!

I've always thought the people who are willing to ask other people for advice like this show that they are eager and keen to learn new things in the bedroom, I think thats already halfway there to being very good in the bedroom!

Don't worry, just be willing to indulage in each others pleasures, LISTEN and speak up about what you want and encourage him to speak up and you should have a great time!

Happy sexing,

W

hi. welcome to OA

everyone here has given great advice. nothing to add except go with the flow. ive seen a few older guys (im 24 and the oldest was 50) and they get more nervous than i do because they are sleeping with a younger woman who they see as beautiful! (not blowing my own trumpet there, just repeating his words!)

and im sure if there is anything you want to learn he will teach you. and dont be afraid to speak up if he is a little off in his technique, cos he may well be at some point!!

and sorry if im wrong in assuming you are a woman, but your user name suggests it and i dont think its to bad to guess that people are straight unless advised otherwise. but im sure you will let us know if we are wrong so we can make our apologies!! x