Hi,I’m new ro the forum and would love to become a sex toy tester. I have been with my husband for 22 years, so I’m sure you can imagine we have tried pretty much everything there is! I love trying out new things and experimenting, after all what better way to keep the fire burning. My newest kink is leather and submission which it turns out, we are both really in to!

8 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum @disnotyourmail :blush:

If you have a read of The Great Big Review and Testing Guide that should tell you all about becoming a tester :+1:t2:

Any questions can be popped in the Sex Toy Tester - Chit-Chat topic where an experienced tester will usually respond :blush:

My top tips are make sure your reviews are well written and have patience because there are a lot more people wanting to test than there are products! :grin:

3 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hey @disnotyourmail :wave::wave:

1 Like

Hello and welcome!

I definitely second others advice, keep your reviews well written and up to date and request often, but make sure it’s something you actually want to try You won’t get selected every time but you never know when you will be!

1 Like

Hey and welcome :wave:

1 Like

Afternoon and welcome :white_heart:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hello :wave:t2: and welcome.

1 Like

Nice first post! Welcome to the forum :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @disnotyourmail :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

I second everything @MsSubExperimenter said :+1:

2 Likes

Hi :wave: @disnotyourmail
Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome. Looking forward to hearing your ideas for keeping the fire burning. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello and welcome

1 Like

Hello and welcome. :wave:

Hellooooo

Greetings and Welcome @disnotyourmail :sunglasses:

Hi @disnotyourmail welcome to the forum :grin:

Hello and welcome to the forum

Hello @disnotyourmail and welcome :wave: