Nexus Prostate Massager with Double Cock Ring

I am really liking the look of this - however I am unsure about the size.

Half of the reviews are great but half of them state that the cock and ball ring part is too tight.

In the product description it only provides size details of the prostate massager but why isn’t there any info regarding the size of the cock ring?

This would have easily helped me to decide whether to buy it or not, so now I’m not so sure how well it would fit.

1 Like

Hey @Cupc8kes .
I have this (and reviewed). It’s not as powerful as the Nexus Intense but not as heavy either. I’m far from small and found the rings worked really well. Not uncomfortable at all and helped to hold the main unit in place. I think with a ‘cowgirl’ partner it would be mind blowing

1 Like

I don’t see your review, unless it’s under a different name @Melody1

Maybe the ‘new site’ lost it. I’ll track it down tomorrow

1 Like

I really love the sound of this - I just wonder how well it would stay up his ass while I’m riding him :thinking:

That’s where the rings come in, but maybe ‘put the phone away’ and think it over

1 Like

(I’m not 100% sure this is the right one, as it’s for the Nexus Embrace and not the Nexus Simul8, but… )

Here you go: :slightly_smiling_face:

by @Melody1, 23 Nov 2020
Nexus Revo Embrace Remote Control Rotating Double Cock Ring Prostate Massager

Ballsy Bath Time Beauty

I already own the Nexus Revo Intense, a fantastic prostate massager with one niggle.

The control buttons are in the base unit and fiddly to adjust. I have long coveted the remote control models, but found it difficult to justify the expense. When the Embrace arrived on the scene, with its additional ‘twist’, I couldn’t wait for it to arrive.

Nexus boxes look so classy, exuding a confident assurance that you have a quality purchase. The Embrace is no different. Dark, moody and macho with embossed silver highlight lettering. To the rear “Precision Engineered Stimulation” is dissected to tempt off the shelf purchasers.

Opening the box, though, the internal packaging is a disappointing cheap plastic mould, but the instruction book is colourful and glossy, encouraging a read. The product itself is made from supersoft, silky silicon and feels quality. My initial thought is how much smaller the unit is than the powerful but heavy Revo Intense, although this enables the perineum massager to be much more flexible. The two stretchy rings are integral and cannot be removed, aside from drastic action. And there’s a remote - YAY! Which like the base unit is rechargeable. Yay! As both are waterproof, yay, the charger is magnetic but fear not if you have previously had issues maintaining contacts. The Nexus system creates a powerful attachment.

Fortunately, the Embrace arrives pre powered because I’ve never had a cock and ball ring, so I’m excited to try it out. Even completely flaccid, it’s a tight squeeze so a little lube to smooth the process.The lower ring is equally challenging. Again, a little lube, line one up, brace myself, close my eyes, screw up my face and push. The second one follows more easily then the main unit just glides.

Being your average guy, I never read the instructions for the Intense, so I didn’t realise I could use it in water. I’m not normally one for toys in the bath anyway due to issues with lube and possible ‘seepage’. The beauty of the Revo is that all the action takes place inside. The Embrace also fits so snugly that there is no danger of fluids passing either way between body and bath. An issue I had with the weighty Intense was it had a propensity to slip out. For the lighter Embrace, with the rings fixing it in place reassuringly, this is not going to happen.

The bath awaits. I lower myself in, lie back and enjoy how everything feels. As I gaze down over my tummy, I look absolutely massive as the lower ring holds my balls back and the upper ring means I’m already really swollen. Remote in hand, I set the rotating shaft in motion. It is much quieter than its older brother, barely audible on the lower speed and much less brutal. Absolutely suited to my relaxed candlelit atmosphere.

Activate the perineum stimulator and it’s very buzzy. Unlike the Intense, where much of the time it was irrelevant, the rings ensure that it is held tight against the body, so I feel every one of the six patterns. I settle on the first and ‘embrace’ the feeling as my bum involuntary clenches around each cycle of shaft rotation, syncing to the rhythm.

Even the constant vibration pulses as the head of the prostate shaft cycles round and round. My own shaft has become rock hard, veins engorged as the ring tightens, twitching to the beat, slowly building to hands free climax. As my mind drifts, a couple of clicks on the remote switch to an intermittent double buzz to take me over the edge in such a beautiful relaxing way. Then the underrated pleasure of hitting the off button remotely, laying back and enjoying moment and wondering if my rock-hard self will ever go back down.

Much as I love the Revo Intense, the Embrace has a lot going for it. Another time I tried both rings around my cock, and this made it so swollen that I could feel ridges and bumps, see veins I never knew existed to the point of issuing a disclaimer that, medically, I’m not sure this is advisable. That said, I’m sure a partner could jump on board and take advantage, something that just wouldn’t be practical with the Intense.

Make no mistake, both Revos from Nexus are fantastic. The Intense definitely packs a bigger punch and if you can put up with its niggles is an absolute winner. The Embrace, though, is a much more rounded product, gently caressing you into submission. With the two rings holding everything tightly in place, the perineum stimulator comes into its own and the frustration of the base unit slipping out is removed. The waterproof remote puts an end to fumbling with buttons and the cock ring has you looking amazing. If I had to choose one to keep, overall, it would be the Nexus Revo Embrace. Luckily this a decision I do not have to make.

Top Tip: Hold the buttons for one second only to turn on. Any longer, the unit shuts straight back down.

Final thought: If you can, buy both. DP with the Embrace and Intense was phenomenal.

Overall Rating: 9 out of 10 stars

Pros: The rings f’sho’.

Cons: Nothing.

Bottom Line: Fabulous engineered stimulation from Nexus.

2 Likes

I wrote that ???
Wow
lol!

1 Like

Have I got the wrong one? It’s early, and I am prone to mistakes. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Absolutely not, thanks Ian, it appears to be one of my less bonkers reviews.
@Cupc8kes : It seems I liked the rings :crazy_face:
Don’t want to brag…
… well maybe a little
… my review of the Revo Intense made it to (fanfare please) ‘review of the month’

2 Likes

Haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: must have been good!!
That’s a big one, I’ll have a gander after the school run or kids will be late for school :rofl:

Thanks @Ian_Chimp

Now there is quite a big price difference (around £70) between the Embrace and the Simul8 - I would love to know the reason and how much difference there is between the 2 :thinking:

And it’s made its way into the illustrious Review Hall of Fame: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah, sorry I didn’t click your image at the top of the thread so didn’t realise I was blabbing on about a different product