Review Hall of Fame

:trophy: by @Melody1, 28 Aug 2020
Nexus Revo Intense Rechargeable Rotating Silicone Prostate Massager

Silky Smooth

Silky smooth feel, silky smooth insertion, silky smooth operation and the packaging is suitable smooth for the price point, including a velvety pouch for storage. Reassuringly heavy but not overly so, the Revo Intense feels a quality product. I love this piece of sexual engineering.

It slips in with minimal lubricant and is shaped to hit the target. Then, with a quick press of a button and the relentless massaging begins. You soon find yourself involuntarily clenching to the rhythm as the head of the Nevo rotates across you inside. Perhaps a little noisy but this helped my brain lock into the beat. Another quick press of the button and up tempo we go. What a pleasurable way to work out. I wasn’t sure of the need to switch direction but yep, that definitely added to the experience. The vibration function proved to be ‘all or nothing’. Most of the time it didn’t seem to do a lot but sit in the right position and the buzz suddenly kicks in. Gently rock it against the perineum and combined with the internal sensations, boy is it good.

Mind-blowing in a totally different way is the charger, magnetic so no need to fumble with the tricky connections of some waterproof toys. It lights up when the contact is good, emitting a satisfying green glow when full. Battery life is good. Being waterproof, cleaning is always straightforward.

Bear in mind though that this is not designed to be a butt plug so can have a tendency to slip out which can be frustrating if you are all good to go and it lands on the inevitably dusty floor. Another minor niggle are the buttons for operation which can be a little awkward, particularly when you are wasted and finally just want it to stop so you can lie still.

These little issues are no way deal breakers. There are many different approaches to the challenge of prostate simulation. I have tried several, but this is the best; the most expensive but definitely the best. The Revo Intense is another fantastic product from Nexus. On the lower setting it is so beautifully relaxing, several times I’ve drifted towards sleep. On the higher speed, the Revo pushes you relentlessly towards climax. Get the vibration right and your mind scrambles, torn between begging for mercy and a cry for more.

Overall Rating: 10 out of 10 stars

Pros: Silky smooth, good battery life.

Cons: Tricky buttons.

Bottom Line: Quality product.