Night away kid free

Yipee going away for spa weekend this weekend kids free , Been a good while that myself and OH have a had a night kid free, we wont know ourselves...any ideas or tips to make our night away more exciting...one thing we can make more noise without waking anyone

Lube, bottled water, chocolate and crisps?

Take massage oil, sexy lingerie and toys of your choice. Discuss doing things that you can’t do at home. Plan sexy sessions where you can indulge yourselves during you time away. Remember imagination and expectation are the things that make for a sexy time. So talk to each other and have a great time this weekend.

1 Like

Heading off tomorrow just off the night shift...can't wait thanks for the advice

What sprung to my mind was a bit of role play. If you're in a hotel, have one of you as the cleaning staff and one as the guest, and pick a scenario.

KinkyMira wrote:

What sprung to my mind was a bit of role play. If you're in a hotel, have one of you as the cleaning staff and one as the guest, and pick a scenario.

'Room 12 here. Yes, that's me. I've blocked the toilet again. I'm sorry. And you might want to bring something to chop it up this time.'

Ian Chimp wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

'Room 12 here. Yes, that's me. I've blocked the toilet again. I'm sorry. And you might want to bring something to chop it up this time.'

That wasn't quite the scenario I had in mind :-D

KinkyMira wrote:

That wasn't quite the scenario I had in mind :-D

Really? Mrs Chimp loves that one. She can't get enough of summoning me, all gloved up, to fish out the blockage and desperately hack away at it in the sink with a handy wire coat hanger. πŸ™‚

You sew, you clear blockages, I had you pegged as the perfect man until you mentioned chopping and hacking ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Came back this evening from a cracking few days away... Alot to be said getting away together without the little ones plenty of us time .. Roll on the next one might be a while away...

Glad you enjoyed.

In my experience sex is one of those things that needs a bit of TLC.Without a bit of attention and effort from both sides there's quite a risk of it dying off.

Getting away (or staying at home) and spending time together is so important. Couples that play together stay together and all that.