Hotel fun.

I have been snowed in at work so im staying in a hotel near by.

Which has got me thinking about the naughty things that people may getting up to.

So what hVe yiou done in hotels ?

Some serious bondage & tickle torture . No fear of kids walking on. 😂

Had sex on every bit of furniture. Joint baths ( can't do this at home with the kids ) spending the day fully naked.

Delboy1991 wrote:

Had sex on every bit of furniture. Joint baths ( can't do this at home with the kids ) spending the day fully naked.

+1

Both of us used hotels for affairs when married to our exes - afternoons of sexy play while we were supposed to be at work, and sleeping with people we'd met during work conferences based in hotels. Have also had a few unplanned foursomes in holiday hotels with other holidaymakers.

Like the idea of "love hotels" such as those they have in Japan, where couples can book in for an hour or more and that's quite natural and accepted.  You do get some funny looks when having early bookings (mid-day or thereabouts) in Travel Lodges and handing the keys in a few hours later!

Wow sounds exciting.

I might need to plan a night away with the wife.

Not for foursomes. Just fun.

Do you not worry about noise atvthe hotel

Jay13 wrote:

Nope, because you've probably never see those people again and thats even if you meet the people staying in the room next to you. Can be as noisy as you like. ;)

AlyBlue wrote:

Jay13 wrote:

Nope, because you've probably never see those people again and thats even if you meet the people staying in the room next to you. Can be as noisy as you like. ;)

Absolutely! After one evening foursome in a holiday hotel (the other couple went back to their room afterwards) we met the people in the next room to us when we were all leaving for breakfast, and one of them said "you had fun last night!" and they both smiled. When we've heard people having sex in rooms next door we've been interested rather than offended; it usually starts us off too.

Some of our filthiest nights (and mornings) have been at hotels). My last birthday was a particular highlight followed by an improvised glory hole moment at a really crappy cheap hotel!

Its not just about being away from the kids but the fact that at a hotel there’s nothing you are responsible for so you can focus on each other without useless guilt.