Nipple play for men

Hi all, After some recommendations please, my man loves having his nips sucked, nibbled, bit ..... I want to get him something either clamp or suckers (I think he may prefer the clamps but up for either!) just not sure what to go for as men’s nips arnt as big as us ladies ..... So guys what works for you??! As first nipple toys I don’t want to go too hardcore... but also want something that’s gonna hit the spot ... I get told Iam not rough enough sometimes! If I got clamps would suckers give a different sensation (so is getting both a good idea?) ... I personally prefer the idea of suckers for me ... I also like the idea of being able to see them getting sucked... but is there something that would be good & work on both our different sized nips- cheers

Hi tigerstyle. I recently got the lovehoney nipple suckers to try, and find they work well for me. With a little lube they stay put and enlarge may nipples quite dramatically. Whilst increasing sensitivity they are not overly painful, I experience just a mild stingy sensation sometimes when I apply the suckers tightly which is really nice. They are reasonably priced and well worth the small investment to dip your toes, or should that be nips, into the world of nipple play

1 Like

Will recommend making use of a small amount of the orgasm Gel for your lube to create a seal as that will heighten all the feelings. But I agree with floating fun. The simple nipple suckers are the way to go. C xx

Clamps are good. There are some that are attached to collar for sale here. The clamps are adjustable too so you can vary the intensity.

1 Like

I love having my nipples clamped but they are quite small so most clamps just slip off. The only ones I have found to work on me are these.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32741

They are very tight though. I had to ease a bit of tension off the springs in the clamps before I could bear them on my nipples. Maybe I'm being a bit of a wimp.

My nipples are just too small to work with any nipple suckers I have bought . As a mechanic I found an assortment of caps meant for sealing off automotive vacumm lines works a treat . Just a little lube for a good seal . Also a good idea to trim the chest hair around the nipple for a good seal . I also enjoy the following after having my home made suckers to enlarge my nipples .https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29864

I agree lots of nipple clamps don't work that well on smaller nipples. These are the best ones I have found so far, and you can read my review of them: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41338

I also found the suckers work fine for smaller nipples, but the sensation is not as good. You might want to combine using suckers to heighten sensitivity, then the clamps after, if he is feeling brave!

1 Like

I have some nipple clamps similar to the ones that rockstar linked. If you're already nibbling and biting his nipples tigerstyle, then I think these would do the job. Tugging on the chain makes the clamps on these tighter, which if you're not being rough enough, should provide more satisfaction for him.

I have the same nipple clamps as rockstar, tugging on the chain Olso makes the pain a lot more enjoyable, attached to a collar is a extra turn on for me and the mistress

I absolutely love having my nipples played with by my wife - especially seeing her tongue flick them.

The best ones I’ve found for my nipples are these:

Using the smallest ring to attach to my nipple - but it takes a 2-3 minutes holding the pump there to really pull out the nipple if you like, especially if he likes it a little rougher.
The lovehoney basic pumps are good too, but because they have a wider suction, they don’t quite suck up the nipple itself so much. The narrower suction on the link above works better for me.

Which ones did you go for in the end @tigerstyle?

My suggestion here (for anyone else considering) is to try using washing line pegs to try out before spending any money, might find out that he really doesn’t like it :joy:

If you do try the pegs, careful not to think that you’ve pegged him - that’s for another topic :rofl:

Try these.
Not too expensive, really effective and powerful with the benefit of rings that you can tug on or even use to hang weights on.
A spot of lube will ensure that they seal properly and give the best results.

2 Likes

Great thread these are really helpful for someone who is really into it. I will be buying some of the suggestions

@Joe_90 Mmmm I quite like the look of these.
By looking at them I wouldn’t have thought they were that effective. But I really want to have a go!

1 Like

I love having nipples played with by the OH, feels incredible!
Got the following at the weekend, and have them still in the box for her to use on me:
Fifty Shades Suckers

Also looking at this set as a future option as wouldn’t want to leave the OH out:
Dominix Trio Power Suckers

1 Like

@Mr_Kink1 ooooooh those trio power suckers look a bit scary, especially for the clit :astonished:

I LOVE having my nipples played with! I often use these nipple pumps and love seeing how erect they get! When I’m super horny thirds come into their own.

@James89 do these ones make the nipples erect or do they make them swell and kinda pufffy?

Yeah probably more puffy in all honesty. They surround the whole nipple, so the dark skin protrudes more as a whole rather than the pointy nipple itself. That doesn’t sound that sexy when written out like that!! But I can assure you it is! :joy:

@James89 yes that sounds so sexy.
My nipples are quite small anyway so I deffo want to give these a try.
Price is great too, although I already placed an order yesterday and the day before :see_no_evil: so I had better wait a few days at least!

1 Like