pussy pump?

I have read the reviews on this and they all are very good. I have ordered one yesterday and cant wait for it to arrive. Just a small question, when you got yoursdid you have play yourself to work out how to use it, or did your partner help? Im trying to get my partner into new things but dont want to scare him off if it looks like to much hassle (iykwim)

S xx

Given your other posts Snow38, I think you have 2 choices:

1) Figure out how it works, and everything else about it, so you can show him what to do, and let him take over

or

2) For the first use, use it together, explore it, talk about it, laugh about it and share the experience.

The right one of these really depends on your OH, and only you know him well enough to decide.

Maybe i will ask him? He knows i have ordered it and although he said it looks good, when it arrives it might be a different story. Both choices look good to me, i really want him to experiment with me. Sorry if i sound silly with my questions. Just want to save our love life and need as much advice as poss :0)

Yes why not ask him, that seems sensible :)

I would try it youself first, then introduce it when you're together saying you read the reviews on how to use it, my wife's not really into it at all but bless her lets me use it on her as she knows I like it so much!(problem is I don't get to do it too often so can't get it too big, I'm looking for as big as it/she will go)

It takes time also like several times a week to get used to it, to get the best effect, also the right size cup is needed we have two a pink smaller one and a larger clear one. The pink ones good but if you're a bigger girl it can become "full" without much pumping so thats why we have the larger one too.

If he is into it, it won't take much for him to take control, then it's probably "how big can you go" even if he's not, as you bought, it enjoy youself and see how much you can take

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

I would try it youself first, then introduce it when you're together saying you read the reviews on how to use it, my wife's not really into it at all but bless her lets me use it on her as she knows I like it so much!(problem is I don't get to do it too often so can't get it too big, I'm looking for as big as it/she will go)

It takes time also like several times a week to get used to it, to get the best effect, also the right size cup is needed we have two a pink smaller one and a larger clear one. The pink ones good but if you're a bigger girl it can become "full" without much pumping so thats why we have the larger one too.

If he is into it, it won't take much for him to take control, then it's probably "how big can you go" even if he's not, as you bought, it enjoy youself and see how much you can take

ah thanks for the advice. Well it should be here anytime today. Still havent made uo my mind if to have a go by myself or wait for him. Will have to see later when it arrives ;0)

Well it arrived yesterday and its still in the box! Have kind of freaked out a bit. I did say to OH it had arrived but he quickly changed the subject. Got a nice weekend planned so hopefully bring in to play then.

S xx

Don't be worried,, maybe he is a bit shy like me, but even if you only use it yourself, I can say he will be able to feel the results, it's not just the outside that swells up so its tighter, the effect subsides by morning so no worries unless you "play" in the morning then watch guys faces when you're out we all look!