Njoy

Hi. My first post. Any advice or tips on Njoy pure wand. Thanks

2 Likes

I have no experience of these toys but welcome to the forum :blush::upside_down_face::blush:

Helloooooo, haven’t used that model, but you can use it on nipples, clit, pussy, anus, penus.

Experiment and enjoy, what works for you works for you or your partner

1 Like

Hi and welcome, unfortunately no experience of the wand.

Welcome :hugs: to the LH community… sadly no experience :-1:

Hi welcome to the forum.

We enjoy using a wand as they can have strong vibrations i can’t give you any info on that one as we have the LH Mains Powered one. I’m sure there will be someone who can tell you more on the one you are asking about though. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Moveover :wave:
Welcome to the forum

Thought I’d throw a link in for you as I think there is a little confusion:

I’m afraid I don’t have it myself but there has been very positive feedback on it that I’ve read on the forum. There was this thread last year that might be useful to you: Does anybody here own an njoy Pure Wand Stainless Steel Dildo?

3 Likes

Thanks all will look at the link.

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave:

Yes. Me and Mrs K have one and we love it.

It’s amazing for g-spot play for her, p-spot play for me, and it’s a seamless, polished, and weighty piece of very high quality medical grade stainless steel.
So it’s dead easy to clean & feels like it will last for all eternity. :raised_hands:

1 Like

Happy first posting! :partying_face:

Welcome to the forum :blush:

Hiya @Moveover :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum.

I have that wand although not used it for a while…takes a couple of uses to find out how it works best for you…but it was great.

1 Like

Thanks all for your replies, hope you all have a nice day.

Welcome to the forum @Moveover.

We have the Njoy pure wand. It definitely takes some getting used to and I don’t think we have mastered it yet. OH basically says it is a bit ‘meh’ to be honest but all the reviews we have read everyone raves about it - I know everyone is different as she also doesn’t get on with the womanizer’s either that everyone also raves about. At least with the Njoy she is willing to keep trying and I’m still working up the courage to try it on myself but am slightly intimidated by the weight of it!! But I will get there!!! There are a couple of good you tube videos if you want a few tips as well that we are going to revisit when we next get it out.

Good luck and Njoy (pun intended :wink: )

Thanks @Forever_Curious look forward to trying it out.

Hi @Moveover

I love Njoy as a brand. I have the wand which is fab at gspot and prostate orgasms.
I also have the eleven but seems it’s no longer sold on here. It’s a bit of a beast but haven’t used it yet.

Keep trying! Same as my wife… But recently we got it out again and we’ve found some really good spots for it. Very very small rocking motion being the best with the small end. Think it just needs practice and patience!

Don’t give up :grin::grin:

1 Like

Totally agree @Richy

I used the larger end vaginally and it’s a totally different feeling to any internal toy I’ve used before…it’s a slow rocking movement applying pressure that worked for me…only used it a few times but made me squirt each time.

It’s a weighty piece and a classy beautiful work of art…

Keep trying… don’t rush it and njoy.

4 Likes