NO DEAL OF THE DAY

Yep same here... I'm thinking just an error even moreso now, if it was deliberate they would have cancelled the emails too.

yeah good point :(

Someone go poke Alice with a sharp stick and tell her to sort it :p

Huh, and here I was thinking that it just defaulted to that bloody bear vibe when they couldn't think of anything else...

Ooops, looks like the DOTD fell off the back end (technical term, obviously).

FYI - it's this:

Lovehoney Whisper Bullet Vibrator

Will get it fixed as soon as in the office. Eating my cereal at the moment.

All fixed.

No big reveal then haha *wishful thinking* :P:P

Isn't that the same as yesterday's?

I've just looked at the DotD thread and seen that it's been intentionally run for a second day. I didn't mean to sound ungrateful! I love Deal of the Day.

that's the same as yesterdays :( booo

I think it's been quite popular :) can see why if it's whisper quiet!! Spent too much recently otherwise I'd be tempted

Oh no it's happened again!!! Hope it isn't the bullet again :/ will see what the email says

i know i just thought that!! i hope it isn't the bullet too :( yeah good idea :)

Who broke the deal of the day today??

nooooo my life is no longer valid :(

My theory is that the Lovehoney guy in charge of deal of the day had his birthday today so took a it off work and no1 remembered to sort it out in his absence!!! Call me Bond, Lezzy Bond

let's see what our email says!! so annoying :(

Looks like I'm not the only one devastated by the thought of no DOTD :D

looks like it'll be Deal of the Morning again (once Alice has had her cereal :P)

luckylesbo wrote:

My theory is that the Lovehoney guy in charge of deal of the day had his birthday today so took a it off work and no1 remembered to sort it out in his absence!!! Call me Bond, Lezzy Bond

i so didnt hum the james bond theme there..