Nude Sheer Bodystocking?

HI all

I bought my first bodystocking recently and although hubby liked it he confessed to me that the he prefers the material of natural/nude sheer smooth tights and stockings and if there was a bodystocking in that material and colour then he thinks it would be amazing.

Any ideas on where I would get one from or if one exists?

http://www.larougeboutique.co.uk/hosiery/bodystockings.html?gclid=CJewiKqNjrQCFSHHtAodg2YAew

Check them out mmmmmmm..............

Thanks for your reply, there are some very nice body stockings but not in the sheer nude/natural material like tights or stockings. Trust my husband to want something that looks like it doesn't exist!!!

Hi NaughtyNicki, there are lots of suppliers who manufacturer nude bodystockings but unfortunately not many who actually photograph a model wearing it. As an online retailer we find it's important to show the product we are selling in the flesh. Because we reley on our suppliers for lingerie images it means we are on occasion limited to selling the lines they photograph. I'm on a mission to fix this for 2013 and have contacted serveral suppliers to request the nude versions. Hopefully we can have something sorted early next year.

Thanks Lovehoney -Bonny, I will watch this space!!!

It can't be easy to get a good photo of something as fine and transparent