Bodystocking

I hope someone here might be able to point me in the right direction.

I am looking for a bodystocking for my wife. Just simple sheer nylon in tan or beige. Not longsleves.

I have only seen one like this advertised and is is opaque so quite thick. Just normal sheer would be good.

Has anyone seen something like this?

Thanks

I reviewed one... If u wanna have a look in my reviews :) I loved it x

Good luck with your quest i hope you find one you like!

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

I reviewed one... If u wanna have a look in my reviews :) I loved it x

Thanks for that but the one I was looking for is similar to plain tan tights that a woman might wear any day of the week. Nothiung exotic or fancy.

These were the only 2 I could find closest to what your talking about, the first one is a little fancy but it'd be lovely on ^_^

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31576

This was the other one, however it had 3/4 length sleeves which you said you didn't want, it is lovely though, could possibly never notice the sleeves as it's quite close to skin tone

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26970

Hope this helps, good luck with your search!

I think the two MissNoir linked are the only nude coloured ones stocked here. You may be out of luck!

May I ask why it has to be nude? If it's to wear it under clothes and not have anyone notice, a black one would work well as obviously a lot of women wear black tights as well as nude ones. If you just downright love the look of the nude ones but it is for bedroom use only, have you checked out white coloured ones? A lot softer and more feminine looking than the black ones, plus if your partner has pale skin it can look very close to skin coloured/completely sheer. I only ask because it may be easier to find the style you want in either black or white :)

Thanks MissNoir, as you say though, not quite what I was looking for.

Thanks also Lovebirds_x. As you rightly guessed it's my predilection. I am probably quite unusual but I hate black tights and stockings, I think nude or tan are far sexier.

I am suprised though that something so simple can be so hard to find.

Hey Robby,

You could always try putting in a request for the normal sheer body stocking's on the PANDER-TO-ME!!! section of the forums.

www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/74088-pander-to-me/

;)

Thanks sextime, I'll give it a go.