Obsessions/Fantasies

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

But what really gets me going is.. a medical fetish! Yep! We have really only indulged in it once, and it sent me wild and I often fantasise about it when I play solo. We have some lube "syringes" and a vaginal spreader. I'm eyeing up the anal protoscope on here that will be in my next order. I just love being my doctor's patient.

Lol reading your post while i am sat in a hospital examonation room....this could be such a great playground now i look at it in a different way. Hell how am i supposed to concentrate now.....

Wavey_Davey wrote:

Similar to Choconala and PrettyKitty (but without taking the pill) mine and my OH sex life is now rocketing after spending years either trying to get pregnant, being pregnant and then being a parent.
Current obsession is talking through fantasy situations during sex which virtually always involves others either just watching us or taking part...not sure this will ever happen but at the moment we are happy at just this.
We are also looking at lingeri which is what brought me here but since being in here something i am certainly thinking about for the future are the male toys...hitting that p spot has to be a goal ;-)

Curious do yall fantasize about other females or males joining? We had that fantasy for some time.. but I think for us it will always stay a fanasty. When we talk about it I get shocks through my body cause it's such a turn on but with the family dynamic and my (would be) jealousy issues probably wouldn't happen.. just like if there were two guys he would get jealous! It's a shame.. but maybe that's why they are called fantasies.

NatandTom wrote:

I might be slightly obsessed with Lovehoney's own branded lingerie, I own pretty much all of it that's available in my size 🙈

Same here!!! I think it's funny that the best lingerie I find is always overseas! (I live in the U.S.) even though LH has a U.S. website there is more selection on the UK website so I always find my way over here! Plus the added benefit of forums and sex toy testing!

mysteron wrote:

Most of our fantasies ,we have acted them out using roleplays and costumes as the vehicle.

There is one fantasy I am keeping firmly hidden .It's not obscene by any means but just invites too many questions as to why .

As regards obsessions ,I luv seeing seemed black stockings on the Mrs. She doesn,t have to wear anything else for me but just them .![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Awh shucks now you got me curious!!! Well I agree, as much as you like seeing just stockings I like just wearing them! They bring the perfect amount of sexiness to the naked body that can't be beat. ;)

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I'm obsessed with buying toys and bondage stuff.
Carried out all my fantasies thanks to swinging and fetish clubs.

How lucky! What toys would you recommend the most?

I'm obsessed with variety in the sense that the new and especially the unexpected is more erotic than any routine however "sexy". I'm seriously into being pegged by my OH though but also sometimes just slow sensual lovemaking, morning quickies......

Ah hell, I'll take what I can get!

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I am obsessed with lingerie. I always feel so confident and sexy when I wear something racy.

But what really gets me going is.. a medical fetish! Yep! We have really only indulged in it once, and it sent me wild and I often fantasise about it when I play solo. We have some lube "syringes" and a vaginal spreader. I'm eyeing up the anal protoscope on here that will be in my next order. I just love being my doctor's patient.

That's hot! I love the idea too! Believe it or not before I became a stay at home mom I worked at a doctor's office and had the biggest crush on one of my doctors who was a few years older than I.. and I would fantasize about things going down in the patient room! I haven't carried any of those fantasies over to my marriage.. but it's always gonna be in the back of my mind so maybe I should introduce it into the bedroom. ;)

sexcrazedbear wrote:

I'm obsessed with variety in the sense that the new and especially the unexpected is more erotic than any routine however "sexy". I'm seriously into being pegged by my OH though but also sometimes just slow sensual lovemaking, morning quickies......

Ah hell, I'll take what I can get!

Ain't that the truth! Thank goodness for places like Lovehoney that can give us the ability to switch it up and keep it fresh, no matter what you're into. ;)

PrettyKitty23 wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

I am obsessed with lingerie. I always feel so confident and sexy when I wear something racy.

That's hot! I love the idea too! Believe it or not before I became a stay at home mom I worked at a doctor's office and had the biggest crush on one of my doctors who was a few years older than I.. and I would fantasize about things going down in the patient room! I haven't carried any of those fantasies over to my marriage.. but it's always gonna be in the back of my mind so maybe I should introduce it into the bedroom. ;)

You could always do it in some sort of role play. You being the patient and your OH the doctor. You can always pick a lab coat up from the internet.

There are plenty of nurses unifroms on the Lovehoney site but alas nothing for a Doctor .