Why am i like this??

I have recently become the horniest i've ever been, after years of having no sex drive what so ever i can't get enough now. I'm wanting to try everything from sex toys to fetish sex. It's getting embarrasing as i dont think my hubby knows quite what is going on. I turned 30 last year but feel like i could give most teenagers a run for their money now. Today all i could think about was my husband licking my clitoris and to be honest it got to the stage where by i couldn't function properly. Is there anyone who has experienced this as well??

I reckon you should embrace it! Bet your hubby would enjoy the change, if he can keep up of course!

Welcome to the forums doll. xxxxxxxxxx

yes and its ok just get your oh into it as well. I have a week where nothing else but good dirty sex is good enough... Then everything goes back to what people call normal its great

I blame the hormones in the water.

As others have mentioned it's not a problem and is actually rather fun! Live it!

love it

Lmao Lick normal for us was once in a blue moon but we've had it once today and i'm ready for another session. Thanks Kitty, i have been lurking for a while but never could pluck up the courage to post. xxxxx

People do have fluctuations in their sex drives. There is normally a cause such as a change in medication or contraception, hormonal changes or even a change in circumstance. I have had days before where all I want or can think about is sex. I could play all day and it still wouldn't satisfy me! This is rare with me though and so has never been a big problem but I would struggle if it was all the time. I say just enjoy it! Experiment, have fun and if at any point, it starts to become a problem then consult your gp x

I'm trying to enjoy it but how the hell do i bring up the subject of fetish sex?? i want nipple clamps and to be tied up but i'm worried my OH will think i'm a freak as it's just not the wife he's been used to.

I'd build it in slowly. Whisper in his ear one night that you had this really naughty dream where he tied you up. See how he responds x

Thanks Wizzie, xx

Holdenmcgroin hun, tell you OH that it often happens to women at this age, or it runs in the females genes of your family when they hit 30..... unless he knows women inside an out u can give him any excuse and go from there. My sex life was quite mudane and very "vanilla" compared to what I have now with my current OH. Start slow and then when u want to try somthing new, say that uve been given a tester from lovehoney to try and review! Enjoy it hun. Xxx

Bless him He's not gonna know what's hit him. Just talking about it like this is getting me in the mood. xx

Perhaps a LH spending spree is in order?

(Come on LH? Where's me commission?)

Your welcome Hun. I think the naughty dream scenario is very useful to see how a partner will react to an idea and if they like it, you can build it up and eventually ask if they'd like to try it. Another thing that people do to introduce their other half to toys is to browse the lovehoney site with them. You could have accidentally come across it whilst looking for some massage oil... Start with clit vibes and move on to the naughtier sections later. It's all about planting ideas in his head and slowly letting them grow x

WandA i think you maybe right. :) You guys are awesome thanks. xxxx

Hiya Holden! You sound like a healthy sexed up girl to me! I'm 41 and my OH 48 and like you say teenagers make way for the sexperts! Lightweights! :-p Set the precedent! Treat yourself to a flogger girl! SG x

holdenmcgroin wrote:

WandA i think you maybe right. :) You guys are awesome thanks. xxxx

yes i think you should treat you and the oh to a few pressies and get a room somewhere for the weekend and take it from there i think it's a perfectly natural feeling you have you lucky girl and man lol xx

Welcome aboard! I say this is good for you, and very good for your OH!

It can be really difficult to talk about introducing new stuff in sex, so like others have said above maybe try small steps first. I wouldn't worry too much about your OH, I'm sure he is going to love every minute of it. Maybe see if you can find some special treat for him too, you may find his sex drive goes up a notch to match yours!

yeah i agree toycar69, your hubby will be happy as larry you are keen to try new kinky stuff - guaranteed!

Yeah, it comes down to communication, it sounds like youve been together for awhile, so talk to him im sure his sex drive is higher than he lets on (men do think about sex every 30 seconds) i know for me that is at the outside. im also sure he would enjoy talking about sex.
Believe it or not men dont talk about sex that much (aside from look at the tits on her) or a thought to themselvs of god shes fit.