Obsessions/Fantasies

I was wondering what you ladies and gents are obsessed with.. whether it's toys, lingerie, actions, etc.

What gets you hot and bothered so much that you just have to cum! (Or what makes you cum the hardest?)

What are your sexiest fantasies!? Have you acted them out?

Let's talk about it. 😉

Sure might as well get the ball rolling on this.

For me it's butt stuff, specifically playing and toying with my ass by myself. Being asexual the thought of someone else going into that region, ass and penis, for non-medical reasons makes me feel uncomfortable to say the least. But I love the feeling of stretching my ass, having a butt plug fill my hole for an hour or more or a finger or toy hitting my p-spot just so. So long as I'm the one doing it.

As for fantasies I don't really have any really. Part of me lines the idea of non-sexual bondage and sensation play but that's about it. Well other than trying to take bigger toys in my bum

Can I just say try and keep the responses clean and and not to use graphics in accordance with the forum rules..Quite a few similar type threads have already been closed down due to rule violation . ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

want to explore anal fun and pegging / watersports. Just need to get Mrs Devon to agree to it !

mysteron wrote:

Can I just say try and keep the responses clean and and not to use graphics in accordance with the forum rules..Quite a few similar type threads have already been closed down due to rule violation . ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Thanks for the reminder! I'm somewhat new here so I read the rules recently, I would hope all would follow!

At the moment im obsessed with looking on here, getting some new ideas and toys! My libido has came back raging and im wanting to try new things! My fantasy at the moment is trying new stuff with my partner and finding out what each other like ;) xx

Interesting! Is there a particular reason why you prefer to do it alone as opposed to someone else doing it?
I think for a time I considered myself asexual but then I met my husband. It took a few months until I started opening up and up until recently after 5 years of marriage I've finally been able to orgasm with someone else! I almost always thought it would never happen and that I could only please myself!

Choconala wrote:

At the moment im obsessed with looking on here, getting some new ideas and toys! My libido has came back raging and im wanting to try new things! My fantasy at the moment is trying new stuff with my partner and finding out what each other like ;) xx

Same here! The birth control that I was on for 3 years COMPLETELY diminished my libedo.. I thought I wasn't attracted to my husband anymore for goodness sake or that I was broken or something.... I got the B.C. out.. and within a week I was RAGING!! It's been about 6 months and it's like I'm making up for lost time. I was visiting Lovehoney looking at toys every day for like a month then took the plunge to buy some toys and experiment!!

Well since having my daughter 2 and half year ago i was just too tired so sleep became more important than sex to me.. But 2 and half years passed and still no interest in sex untill a few weeks ago! I ran out of my pill so wasnt on it for about 10 days and oh my i don't know what happened iv been so horny! Lol since then i have gone back on the pill after getting my repeat prescription and at the moment im still wanting sex im hoping to god it doesn't change once the pill gets back in my system xx

Well let's hope so! It really makes a world of difference having sexual urges and not having them.. I know the feeling of being tired from a toddler.. Oh my lord even when she finally started sleeping thru the night a long time ago I still don't get any sleep through the night! It's frustrating!

But now since I have sexual urges (and I'm talking HUGE) I feel like... well I'm not getting any sleep mind as well have sex! Almost like if I'm not sleeping mind as well have a reason I'm not sleeping haha.

Haha yeah I know exactly what you mean! :P so if you don't mind me asking what did you end up purchasing after your month of browsing the site! Lol xx

Basically everything I have reviewed on my profile! I have two more that I haven't reviewed yet. I spent well over $200 (I live in the U.S.) on new things and luckily have already been chosen as a tester!!!!! I was so excited when I got the email this morning!

I have a basket full of toys that I still want to purchase, to take it up a notch! But of course money has to be saved first!

Oh wow well done congratulations! Gona have a nosey at your reviews now xx

Similar to Choconala and PrettyKitty (but without taking the pill) mine and my OH sex life is now rocketing after spending years either trying to get pregnant, being pregnant and then being a parent.
Current obsession is talking through fantasy situations during sex which virtually always involves others either just watching us or taking part...not sure this will ever happen but at the moment we are happy at just this.
We are also looking at lingeri which is what brought me here but since being in here something i am certainly thinking about for the future are the male toys...hitting that p spot has to be a goal ;-)

I might be slightly obsessed with Lovehoney's own branded lingerie, I own pretty much all of it that's available in my size 🙈

Most of our fantasies ,we have acted them out using roleplays and costumes as the vehicle.

There is one fantasy I am keeping firmly hidden .It's not obscene by any means but just invites too many questions as to why .

As regards obsessions ,I luv seeing seemed black stockings on the Mrs. She doesn,t have to wear anything else for me but just them .![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

+1 on the stockings, its literally all that is needed to get me going

I'm obsessed with buying toys and bondage stuff.
Carried out all my fantasies thanks to swinging and fetish clubs.

I am obsessed with lingerie. I always feel so confident and sexy when I wear something racy.

But what really gets me going is.. a medical fetish! Yep! We have really only indulged in it once, and it sent me wild and I often fantasise about it when I play solo. We have some lube "syringes" and a vaginal spreader. I'm eyeing up the anal protoscope on here that will be in my next order. I just love being my doctor's patient.