Question...OhMiBod?

Hi,

I've noticed in other places that a lot of people are talking about/using OhMiBod Vibrators that are sound sensitive.

The main one I was looking at was OhMiBod Club Vibe 2.OH.

Is there a reason LH only sells one OhMiBod product?

Is it likely they'll stock some of these?

You might be best to post in the pander to me thread.

even if it wont be stocked, someone from that dept will most likely pop along to let you know why it isnt stocked and if it will be in the future. The buyers keep an eye on the pander thread, so sometimes threads like this will be missed by the people in the know! :)

Lovehoney won't be stocking that particular one as they already did and it was discontinued:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26612

So it obviously wasn't a great seller. They are very limited on warehouse space so they have to be quite choosey with what they stock, hence why they won't stock all the toys a brand sells.

I'd also note that that product got abysmal ratings on here, so it was likely discontinued because it was crap! Weak vibrations and very noisy according to the reviews, doesn't sound like a great buy...

Thanks for the advice JM88

Lovebirds_x, I'm quite suprised by those reviews, there's a website that I went on the other day and there was around 30+ people using it and they were all saying how good it was etc. Maybe the design has changed in the past 2 years, but thanks for finding that for me :)

LH have sold Ohmibod products before in the past but discontinued them because of poor sales when things don't sell well they get discontinued so something new can come along

I was a tester for an oh mi bod vibrating cock ring once, and I can honestly say it was the worst cock ring I've tried, so my view of the range is that whilst pretty they're also pretty crap.

Is these are the same product or did they improve them? I remember seeing several of them on LH and some got mixed reviews and some got bad reviews.

I cannot find the link to discontinied toys, but I do remember seeing the Triple stim round and maybe 2 or 3 more.

Laveila wrote:

I cannot find the link to discontinied toys, but I do remember seeing the Triple stim round and maybe 2 or 3 more.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/discontinued/

BG'sKinkyBoyfriend wrote:

Lovebirds_x, I'm quite suprised by those reviews, there's a website that I went on the other day and there was around 30+ people using it and they were all saying how good it was etc. Maybe the design has changed in the past 2 years, but thanks for finding that for me :)

I'd honestly pay more attention to negative reviews, if it's really that good an item there won't be any (or they'll be silly things that are obviously a problem unique to the reviewer like 'omg cudn't get the batteries in rite' or something). I've clicked through a few other sales sites and found yet more very low reviews so it's not just a Lovehoney thing :/

Some people have a tendancy to be...overly nice about sex toys in reviews. A lot of sites offer toys in exchange for review and there is a perception that writing 'good' (i.e. overly positive) reveiws might just land you a few freebies. That or they're genuinely blown away by toys others consider inferior quality...possible I guess! :p