One for the guys (ladies may also have advice)

I've seen some men who can move them up and down at will. A little ball dance, if you will! lol

Fluffbags wrote:

Sarah 77 wrote:

Call me thick but what's CBT? Lol

Thanks fluffbags, I've noticed throughout reading many pages that you are an encyclopedia on here and you have great advice for people :-) I've seen somewhere that it's to do with the muscle in that area being pretty strong.

I'm pretty certain that my hubby wouldn't fancy feeling uncomfortable in the balls region during sexy time, maybe it would be better to stick to bog standard cock rings instead! We'll try the bullet cock ring and see what it's like. If it's not right, we'll just send them both back and get some others instead.

Thanks again all :-)

Not being thick at all, I am just typing things and assuming it makes sense! lol Sorry. CBT stands for Cock and Ball Torture. A kink enjoyed by some men. Anyway, yes you can use cock rings or larger rings, whatever he is most comfortable with. Is there a particular reason you guys want to keep his balls down, away from the body? The reason I ask is that you seem keen to find a way to do this, but also you mention that you don't want to cause discomfort, so I am unsure why? is it for looks or are you guys worried it is harming him? Anyway, if I can help, I do try! There are lots of rings and devices to keep his balls down, but because this is not the "natural" thing that his body wants to do during that moment, it may be slightly uncomfortable as he will probably feel them trying to move up, but being held away. It won't cause pain, but it might feel a bit weird or achy for him. Which is why some guys absolutely love it (CBT again) and also, some guys don't blink an eyelid and feel no aching or discomfort having their balls held a little lower, so yeh, it is trial and error really. xx

I think I could have worded my original question better lol. It's not that we were trying to acheive keeping his balls away, it's more a case of us being inexperienced with cock rings (never bought one before) and going off which ones are available. I presumed the ones with a ball ring attatched were more pleasurable for the male (I didn't know about these things) and upon reading reviews on those types, many people mentioned how they worked well at preventing their ball from going up into their bodies. I thought that was a good thing (in my obvious lack of knowledge) so with this happening to Mickus every time, I thought they were the type to get! Oh well, you have to learn as you go I suppose lol. They're being sent back (didn't even try the vibrating bullet one) and we are awaiting the arrival of these tomorrow

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15984

Afer a good chat with OH, he said he liked the feel of the cock ring part, but his balls slipping out of the ball ring as they were travelling up into is body, was very uncomfortable indeedy. These new ones should be fine, we chose them together so hopefully they'll be fine.

Thanks again Fluffbags for your help and advice, that's one more thing learnt.......still plenty more 'investigating' to do xx

No problems. We also have that cock ring set you just bought and found it ideal so I hope you do too! xx

Ah fab, here's hoping! Lol, thanks again xx

It is completely normal for a man's balls to move close to the body as his orgasm approached.

I have used a metal cock ring as a ball cuff to prevent the balls moving up and therefore delaying my orgasm.

i never knew this happened!