Cock rings!

Hi!

i really want to introduce them into the bedroom but my OH seems hesitant about them? how can i make him want to use them? i think they would be a really fun thing to use!

What are your views on them?

Hi :)

Take a look through this thread-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/9465-cock-rings/

Should be some info in there! I've used the Big Daddy cock ring a few times and It's very good. Gives a good, hard and thick cock!

SG

tell him he be thicker tha nharder than naturally.... he will be curious

i only used one once while the sex was good...later i had an uncontroláble urge to pee but i mean really uncontrollable, thank god i was within 20 yards of the loo

we use one quite a bit. Plain metal one for anal really. Love it and OH doesnt complain

"Juice!" :P

I have the BASIC cock rings. Now oddly I wouldn't consider myself super 'big' but I have to use the largest of the three in the set.

Anyway - I had previously used cock rings a couple of times and didn't like them probably because they were too restrictive but using the large BASIC ring...well all I can say is WOW, much bigger harder erection and my partner comments ever time we use them that it feels bigger inside her. On another note, personally I don't much like vibrating cock rings they put me off a bit if I'm honest..we have one and she likes it for clitoral stimualtion so I'm happy to don it since the ring itself counters the off putting vibrations and allows me to maintain the erection

I'm very curious about using these too xx

just added some to the wish list

I've also been curious about using one of these for ages, so jumped in and bought one this week! It was a tie between the BASIC chunky waterproof or the Shag Factory Light one, I decided to save a few pounds in the end and go for the BASIC, can't wait to try it out... Although the OH is full of flu so it might be a few days... boo!

I use the Tracey Cox supersex vibrating love ring, £14.99. I love it as does the wife. It does make you even extra hard, adds bit more girth and length due to the blood flow constriction etc and makes your penis head very swollen. It's comfortable to wear and I reckon it does enhance your orgasm. Love using it.

We did use the lasso type cock rings quite a bit and they do increase girth and hardness quite a bit. However we are both convinced that they actually detracted from my length. Anyway, I'm now heavily into doing my pelvic floor exercises and these have certainly given a similar improvement in girth and hardness to the ring with no down-side in the length department.